CHAPTER 1- Edited

Teegan's POV

I didn't know what to expect when my place landed in Miami.

I wasn't given any information on who to look for when I arrived here. Therefore, I was completely lost in a new state I knew nothing about. And to top it all off, all my luggage got lost so I had to search for it all and the people who worked here were of no help to me at all.

Once I found my luggage, I got me a quick snack at the store inside the airport. After I finished my snack I, started to look for a card or anything that would indicate who I was to got to,  or who was here to pick me up.

It took me a while, but I finally found what, or shall I say who, I was looking for.

"Teegan Richardson. Is anyone her named Teegan Richardson?"

Turning around I saw a really cute Hispanic boy yelling my name. He was holding a card with my name on it. This boy was really cute. He had really pink lips, dark brown hair, and dark eyebrows.

"Umm I'm Teegan." I say walking up to him looking slightly confused.

"Oh hi I'm Sergio Gutiérrez. One of your new roommates. Follow me, my sister Mariana is waiting on us."

"Mariana?"

"Your new guardian." He explains.

"Here let me help you." He says referring to my bags as we reach the car.

As he was putting my bags in the trunk a very pretty girl came up to us.

She had long black and brown hair with brown eyes. Her makeup was on point and homegirl knew how to dress. She had really big lips too.

"Oh my gosh I didn't know you were going to be so pretty. I'm going to have to keep my knuckle head brothers away from you. And the crazy girls from hating you." She says leaning in as to not let Sergio hear.

I just look at her smiling.

"Oh I'm Mariana. You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Well then let's go then chica." She says as she heads to the front on the car.

************************************************************************************************************************

The drive from the airport to the house wasn't very long. When we got to the house all I could do was wow. The house had to at least be 2 to 3 stories high. The garage had 5 card in it. There was a red camaro, a black Mercedes, a blue mustang, a yellow Corvette, a silver Ford f-350 and the white range rover we were ridding in made 6 cars in total.

Walking inside the house made me even more speechless. I didn't know which is better the inside or the outside of this house.

"Close your mouth chica, you don't wanna catch a fly in it do ya? Let me show you to your room." Says Sergio leading me up a flight of stairs.

My room was on the second floor. It was a big purple and white room with blue and green interior. My bed sat on one of the long walls painted white. It was a king size bed with blue bedding and green and white pillows. I had a desk in the corner, a giant dresser and a floor length mirror beside it. My closet was giant and also a walk in and I had my own bathroom. I truly didn't know what to say.

"How did you know all my favorite colors?" I question.

"Your parents told us you do. You didn't really think we would let you come live with absolute strangers without us knowing something about you. Did you?" He ask me in a duh kinda tone.

"Soo what do you think of your new room. Do you like it; did we do a good job?"

"What do you think. I absolutely love it."

"Well thats good." He says smiling. "Hey imma let you get settled in and all that good stuff. I'll come back and get you when dinner is ready okay?" He asks and says walking out of my new room.

"Kay." I respond before jumping onto my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very short chapter. More character will be introduced in the next chapter.