Chapter 25

A/N: Which one of the four cakes do you like the most? The one that gets the most comments will be the wedding cake they have. Please, please, pretty please comment. Thanks.

Luz's POV

It's been a year since the kidnapping and the birth of my niece and nephew. Zya and Luis Gutiérrez. Those two were balls of energy and joy. We all spoiled them rotten.

Everything was back to normal. After We buried Teegan's father and Sergio, we continued to plan for the wedding.

Now we we on that special day and we couldn't be anymore excited.

Nia and Jamal flew down to be apart of the celebration. There two year of Jamie also full of energy.

Everything was going as planned and all we needed was for these to to make it official.

Even though Teegan was only eighteen years old, marriage was right for these two. After all the went through it would not be right for them not to wed.

I was so ready to call Teegan my sister and to see true love happen.

Teegan's POV

"I can't believe my baby girl is getting married today." my mom says as she helps me step into my dress. Today was my wedding day and I could not be more excited. I loved Manny with all my heart and I knew that this was what I wanted.

"Mama don't cry cause then I will and ruin my makeup."

"Oh I'm sorry baby I want." she twirls me around. "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you mommy." ever since my dad died my moms and k relationship has grew exceptionally close.

Zya runs into the room at that time followed by Jaime, Nia's two year old daughter.

To say that Zya and Luis look like there dad is an understatement. Both got his facial features along with his skin tone. Zya was a total daddy's girl and Luis a total mama's boy.

"Those children of yours are going to be a handful girl." Luz says walking in wearing her red bridesmaid dress. The colors of the wedding were red and grey. Both Manny's favorite colors.

Nia was my maid of honor. Luz, Miyah, and Mariana my bridesmaids.

Jose Carlos was walking my down the isle. He had become an amazing factor in my life and since he didn't have a date said that it would be his honor to walk me down the isle.

Jamal, Pablo, and Addison were Manny's groomsmen and Sebastian was his best man.

The girls wore red while the guys wore gray. Jaime and Zya were the flower girls and Luis Tue ring bearer.

Ten minutes munchin until you get married, you ready?" Nia asks me.

"I was ready the moment he asked me to marry him."

A few minutes later and everyone is lined up. Etta James 'At Last' starts to play as the children walk out. Following behind are the couples. Once everyone is standing in there position the traditional wedding song comes on.

"Lets go little mama." Jose Carlos says as he grabs my arms. And with that I take my first step into the rest of my life.
.............................................................
The acrual wedding Will be next chapter and told in Manny's POV.