CHAPTER 8

*PICTURE OF JAMAL LOWE*

THIS WILL BE A VERY EXTREMELY SHORT SHORT CHAPTER. IT WILL BE BACK HOME IN ATLANTA AND THEN WELL BOUNCE BACK TO MIAMI IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY.

NIA'S POV
"So how did she take it?" Jamal asks me. He was referring to me telling Teegan about the two of us.

"She took to well. Said that she knew it was gonna happen and that sues happy for us." I tell him tracing the tattoos on his chest.

"Did you tell her about the other thing?" He asks me.

"I didn't know how to. She was already having enough drama as it was. I didn't want to add onto it."

"She needs to know about this." He says sitting up in bed.

"I know I know. But how do you tell your best friend that her parents have least than a month to pay back 30 million dollars in debt to some mobster loan sharks. Or that these so called loan sharks are digging around in the family history of the Richardson'. And that maybe soon she won't be so safe living in Miami. Where shes supposed to be safe. It's pretty hard to just bring that up into conversation Jamal." I tell him getting out of bed.

"I know that it is. But she needs to know these things. She also needs to know that they know who we are. Once they make that connection that we just aren't kids who are special to the Richardson but there daughters best friends, they could use that against everyone. We can't try and protect just her anymore. We have more important things to worry about." He days looking at my belly.

On impulse I touch my growing belly. Another thing I didn't mention to Teegan. "I know okay. I'll tell her next week. I promised to call her then." I tell him pulling him towards me. "Stop worrying so much its not good for the health.

"It's hard not the worry when my favorite peoples are being threatened. Let's get some sleep baby." He says before climbing into bed pulling me down with him.

"I love you Jamal." I tell him kissing him softly on the lips.

"And I you." Ur returns before pulling me closer falling asleep while I think of possible ways to tell Teegan of these situations.
****************************

Like I said short and mostly a filler chapter.