Chapter 21

Carla

"Good Afternoon ms. Richardson, Mr. Gutiérrez." the doctor says as he walks into the room. I was now five months pregnant and ready to find out what we were having.

"So before we find out the sex of your babies I'd like to take a few test. You know the regular vital signs. Just to see how you've progressed since the coma." I shake my head yes as he takes several test on me. Once he's done, I lay back on the table pulling my shirt up.

I wore some sweats and a t-shirt. For one it was extra comfortable, easy to put on since I had gained so much weight, and it was easy for the technician to get to my belly.

"Good afternoon guys." the bubbly technician Carla says as she walks in. Every time we've came together we was extra nice to us. She paid more than needed attention to Juan instead of me,and I was the one having the babies. One day when I was leaving from an appointment she pulled me the side.

"So is Juan seeing anyone that you know of?" she asks me as she stares At him.

I laugh at the fact that she's that dense. I mean he comes to almost every appointment with me, pays extra close attention to what they have to say, and tears up every time he hears the heartbeat.

"Umm yeah He happens to be dating someone at the time." I tell her. She pouts at what I say before asking me if I had any idea of you.

"Yeah I do actually. Its me you dumb girl. He comes to almost every appointment with me. He rubs my belly and holds my hand. Hell sometimes he even kisses me. So either your just really stupid or you that desperate to the point that you can't see that we're a couple." I tell her before I walk away.

"So you guys are here to figure out what she's having yeah?" she asks looking at Manny the whole time. You see what you did there. What I'm having instead of we. Dumb bitch.

"Umm yeah we're here to find out what WE'RE having." Manny says putting emphasis on the we're.

She smiles like she didn't hear what he said before sliding the wand over my belly. The faint sound of the babies heartbeat sounds resonanated throughout the room.

"Here's your first baby Teegan. It looks as though that's a baby boy." she says as points to a bigger blip form.

"And this looks as though it's a baby girl." she says smiling at me. "Your having a boy and a girl. Too bad the dad couldn't be here with you to witness this." she says as she wipes off my belly and pulls down my shirt.

"Look Carla your a pretty girl and all, but I ain't about to deal with your disprecpting Teegan like that. This girl right here is the love of my life and I don't appreciate you talking to her like that. Now you know damn well that these babies mine, but yo thirsty ass too dense to see it. After today I would like a new nurse for my girlfriend. Can't be having no thirsty ass dense nurse looking after my girl." Manny says coming to my defense. I look up at him in awe of what He just said.

Carla has this dumb look on her face as she nods her head that she understands and leaves the room.

"That was sexy as hell Manny." I tell him as he helps me off the bed.

"She was being stupid and I had to let her know that o wasn't free man and I wouldn't be anytime soon."

"Haha wow Manny."
.........

Carla's POV

I couldn't believe the way he talked to me today. I mean why in the hell would he take up for that black girl.

Here I was a perfectly good Puerto Rican girl. Just right for him and He wanted her.

What did she have that I didn't. His babies. Ha. I could and would give him all the babies that I wanted.

When I got to my car there was a girl and guy standing beside it.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask them.

"Were your new best friends. We see the way that you look at Juan Manuel and Teegan. The look of want for him and the hatred for her. What we told you we knew how you could have him for yourself." they tell me.

I think about it for a second. I mean he could be all mine and she would be out of the picture. "I all ears."
......................................................

What did Carla just sign up to do and who are the mysterious people that she was talking too?

It will All be revealed in the next chapter.