Chapter 20--Part Two

Four of the six outfits for tonight in Media.

Teegan's POV

It was seventeenth birthday and a girl couldn't be anymore happier. From my understanding Manny had a dinner planned for me and all my friends. He even invited Nia and Jamal. They flew down yesterday.

Before the dinner the boys chilled with each while the girls went and got pampered.

"So my munchin really is preggers." Nia say looking down at my stomach. I was only two months but since I was having twins I looked as though I was pushing five.

"Yeah I really am NiaLia." I say. We as in all the girls where at the spa getting massages and mani/pedi. After that we were gonna head home, do each others hair and makeup and get dressed for my dinner tonight.

"Well damn it seems like Juan knew how to put it down on a girl." Nia says as she rubs my belly.

"Haha shut up girl. Anyways I wish you were there when I found out I was having twins. I didn't know who was more excited me of Mariana man Sebastian." I say slick putting Mariana on blast. I figured it out that the secret man Mari was dating was the infamous Sebastian.

She was about to take a sip of her but stopped short and side eyed me. "Girl how in the hell!" she whisper yells.

"It ain't like y'all wasn't obvious girl." Miyah says. "Y'all was worst than Teefna and Manny were." She gones on to say.

We all burst out laughing at her joke. "Stop being petty." I say as we all get up.

"Says the one that just put my sister on full blast. No chill at all."

"Yeah well I had to I been wanting to say something for a long time."

"Girl bye."Mari says as she waves at me. I laugh again and we all pile into the car. Time to get dressed.
..

We were all fully dressed and ready to go. Jose Carlos and Sebastian had took the vehicles were riding in to fill them up with glass. The girls were all riding in Manny's Ford while the boys were riding in the Range.

Everybody looked sexy if you asked me. Even though most of the boys just wore jeans and a tee.

Mari, Miyah and Luz all had their hair in braids. Nia and I wore high slicked back buns. My dress was a floral mini that showed my growing breast in a very provocative way. I had on some peep toe black and gold heels theat went around my ankle.

Nia had on a black and white striped midi dress and white heels. Mariana a black midi that cut at the bottom with some black strappy sandals. Luz a burgundy midi and black strappy and Miyah a blue spaghetti strap midi and black strappy.

"Everybody ready!" booms Jose's loud ass voice scaring everybody. We all get up and pile into the vehicles. Once everybody is in we head out.

"Right this was everybody." the waiter says as he leads us to the table. We were eating at Longhorns and Since Mariana worked here she got us The hookup. When we arrived at the table are food was already on the table, steaming and ready for us to eat.

During the night we joked, laugh, and,cracked endless jokes. Looking on the outside you would think that we were one big happy family.

The night was going great into the cake came out. After singing happy birthday and cutting the cake, we passed the cake around. Everyone was in a good silent mode until we heard the worst sound in the world.

Tatiana.

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear monkey,
Happy Birthday to you." she sings as she walks over to the table. What shocked me was the fact that she wasn't alone. Beside her we're the two twins that used to love in the house, and Sergio.

"What the hell do you want Tatiana?" I ask her. I wasn't about to let her ruin my night.

"Oh I just say all of y'all over here and thought I'd say hey. You know especially since I say my big brother over hee cuddled up with her girlfriend."

"Oh well you can bounce back with all that. We were just leaving anyways.' Nia says getting extra ghetto. Her hormones and personality weren't the best thing to be fucking with right now.

We all get out, Manny stopping by to pay and tip before we leave. There was no way we were gonna let a petty ruin our night.

To bad we didn't see it coming.
.............
Part two is done. These chapters keep getting worse and worse. Thanks for reading.