CHAPTER 19

^^^^^^^^Media!!!!!!^^^^^^^

Teegan's POV

My life was going. I was happy and had officially stopped stressing and being paranoid.

My relationship with Juan Manuel couldn't be any better. It was like ever since that special night two months ago, we couldn't contain ourselves when we were around each other. Which is why right now I'm sitting in the doctors office.

Earlier this week I would wake up always feeling sick. I'd have to rush to the bathroom and throw up my entire stomach contents until I was dry heaving. I know that this plus me missing my period only meant one thing.

I... Was... Pregnant.

After getting Mariana to buy me pregnancy test, her, Luz, Miyah and I all waited around to see the results.

"What's it say?" Miyah asks once the buzzer goes off. I rush over to retrieve it. The look on my face must of said it all.

Everyone was ecstatic. I was pregnant. Bearing Manny with his first born.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Richardson." my doctor Mr. Johnson says as he walks into the room.

I had asked if Jose Carlos and Sebastian if they could bring me, and the instantly jumped at the opportunity. All the girls were busy and I wanted to surprise Manny. But first I had to see how far along I was.

I had gotten real close to Sebastian and even Jose over the years. I put all the difference we had to the side and so did he. Now but guys treat me like a little sister and were extra protective of me.

"Say is she pregnant or not?" Sebastian asks, his accent extremely heavy.

"Well let's see shall we." he pulls my shirt up.

"So it looks as though you are indeed pregnant ms. Richardson." he says.

"I'll get my technician in here to see how far along you really are."

He walks out as the nurse walks it.

She smooths the jelly over my belly before moving the wand over it.

"If you look here you can see your baby." she says pointing to a spot on the screen.

I look at where she was pointing to a tiny blob. My little blip I think. I see something else moving on the screen and wonder what it is.

"What's that?" I ask pointing to it. She moves the wand over the spot before smiling at me. "Well it seems as though your not having one but two kids." she says as she wipes my belly free from jelly.

My eyes swell up with tears as I think that I won't be just bearing one but two kids.

"It looks as if your two months pregnant ms. Richardson. I'm going to go set you up your appointment and prescribe you some prenatal pills. See you in two weeks she say.
...
After getting my pills, we stopped my a few places before they dropped me off at the house. "Good luck." both of them scream before speeding off. I had another surprise made up for Manny.
....
Manny's POV

Walking into my room I notice a package on my bed. It was a normal size box decorated in the colors blue and pink. On top of the box was a paper that said 'SURPRISE'!. Opening the box I was shocked to see what was inside. The first thing I say were two infant size shoes. One was for a girl and one for a boy. The next thing I saw was a pregnancy test. Two strips going down the middle signalling that it was positive. And the last thing was the ultrasound picture itself. To little spots were highlighted on the picture. One labeled AA and the other BB. Tears formed in my eyes as I comprehended what I was witnesses.

"Surprise." I hear Teegan say weakly as she and all the others stand in my doorway smiling at me. I bumrush towards her and grab her into a spinning hug. I was so happy that the girl I loved with all my heart was pregnant. With my children.
What made this moment even more special was the fact that everyone was here to share it with me.
.........

Unknown POV

"That motherfucker got her pregnant." He screams in rage as he paces up and down.

"I know.' I say through gritted teeth. He was mine! And the only person who should be pregnant with his child is me, but that black bitch just had to come and ruin everything. I hated her and would get my revenge. And with the help of my new bestie it was gonna he easy to get the job done. Teegan, Manny, and their babies had something coming for them.
........
It could have been better butttttt anythiways. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy.