CHAPTER 4

*Picture of Luz Gutiérrez*

Juan Manuel's POV

What Jose Carlos did Monday still had me mad. I don't know what bothered me more, what he said or why I am worried so much about Teegan.

Either way, I kept having the feeling that I needed to apologize for his behavior. When I ran into her this afternoon I took my chance to do it. I just needed to get this weird feeling off my chest.

"Teegan." I called to her as she was walking out of her room. She stops and waits for me to approach her.

When I get close enough to her she says, "this isn't another Jose Carlos moment is it." She says it in a serious tone but she also has a hint of a smile on her face.

"No no never. I actually came to apologize on his dumbass's behalf. Even though he should be doing it himself. I'm sorry for his stupid actions and for whatever he said to one. I hate seeing a girl getting disrespected. So again I'm sorry." I tell her.

She looked at me for a while with a funny look on her face before hugging me. "Your apology is accepted but if his retarded ass apologizes then it will not be. Thanks for apologizing to me. That was very sweet of you."

"Well I try sometimes. You know being nice."

"I didn't take you to be the type to be able to be so nice. You just seem so mean and mysterious to me." She says smiling at me.

Slightly offended I say, "well I see your not one to hold back your opinion."

"Haha funny. Well if that is all I need to go ready for school tomorrow. Talk to you later." She says as she hits my arm and walks away.

As I watch her walk away I see Sergio staring in my direction. He gives me a dirty look and then walks away.

Damn. I think.
*POV change*

Teegan's POV
(Skips to Friday)

Today was Friday and Luz, Miyah and I were all getting ready in my room. We had all decided that on Fridays we would all match in someway. Today we were all wearing rompers with heels and our hair was straightened. Now that last part was easy for Luz, hard for me and extremely hard for Miyah. We all had to help her.

Once we finished straightening hair, taking showers and doing makeup we all got dressed.

Luz's romper was pink and white. The top was white and a halter top and the bottom was pink with flowers all over it. She wore show brown platform wedged with it.
Miyah's romper was a blue one with sleeves and had a little cleavage showing in the front. It too had flowers a over it. She wore some brown wedges.
My romper was yellow. It had a tiny slit In the front. It crisscrossed in the back that formed a triangle above my back. I had on a pair of brown stacked booties. When we finished getting dressed the three of us headed downstairs.

Juan Manuel was fixing breakfast when we got downstairs. Him and I had grew somewhat closer since he apologized to me on behave of Jose Carlos. Ever since that my judgement on him had a actually changed. He was a nice guy. It kinda seemed like that I grew closer with him though and me a Sergio no longer talk. I need to approach him about that.

"Everybody ready to go?" Ask Sergio as everybody starts to put their dish away. Today it was just Serg, Luz, and me cause Addy and Miyah got dropped off by her mom.

"Yes." Me and Luz said at the same time. In the car I sat in the back just so it wouldn't be awkward sitting by Sergio. As he was driving he kept glancing in the mirror and looking at me. I played it off like I never seen him though.

"Were here." He says as we pull up in the parking lot. As were getting out of the car, I ask Sergio if I can talk to him. He looks at me with a wary look, hesitates but agrees after a wait.

"What's up?" He ask walking beside me towards my locker.

"Well it just seems like you very distant towards me ever since you saw me with Malik that day. And I don't know if it is me being crazy or if you really are. What's going on?"

He again hesitated before he answered. It's like he wasn't sure of his own answer. When he finally did answer he says, "I didn't know that I was acting that was towards you. I'm sorry ill try to make sure I stop."

"So were good. You're not mad at me or anything?"

"Nahhh chica we good." He says bringing me in for a hug. Hey ill see you in class have a good morning."

"Okay Serg." I say as he walks away.
~~~~
"Malik I'm about to cut your hand off."

"Let me get a tater tot then." He whined.

"No you shouldn't have ate all of yours as soon you sat down. I want mine and imma eat mine."

We were at lunch and Malik was trying to eat my tater tots. Him and I were the first ones to sit down and we were waiting for everyone else to sit down.

"You know you wanna let me get a tater tot." He whispers in my ear.

"No." I say. "Now stop begging." I say as I smack him on his head.

"Ow." He complains as he rubs his head. Luz comes to the table followed my Miyah, Addison, Pablo and Sergio.

"Hey my babies." Greet Miyah and Luz. The boys just say hey and dig into their food.

"So were all going to the skate park tomorrow Teeg, you wanna come?" Says Luz.

"Sure, but who is we?"

Me, Serg, Addy, Miyah, Juan Manuel, Mariana, Tatiana, Sebastian, Pablo, and Jose Carlos. You know everyone. Oh and if Malik wants to come then him too."

I look at him. "I would but imma be with the fam, so I gotta decline." He says.

"Oh well. Im game as long as Jose Carlos stays away from me."

"Okay its a date bae." Says Miyah smiling.
~~~~
"So what's up with you and Malik?" Asks Luz. Her, Miyah and I were walking to the car.

"Umm nothing. Why you ask?"

"The two of you just seem kinda coupled up in a way." Says Miyah.

"Really?" I ask kinda shocked.

"Yeah. You can tell he really likes you. He looks at you the same way Sergio looks at you."

"What!!" Both Miyah and I scream at the same time.

"Now I know you both notice the way my brother looks at Teeg, so I don't understand why yall tripping."

"I don't see it." Says Miyah. While I say, "me neither." Luz gives us the 'yall stupid look.'

***~~~***~~~
Crappy chapter I know. Hopefully the next one will ne better.