Chapter 13--Part Tres

#Team Tergio/Seegan

Manny's POV

Waking up with Teegan in my arm is probably equivalent to a little kid waking up on Christmas day. Ever since that night two weeks ago, she's been sleeping in my bed every night. She talked to about the secret dating thing and I instantly agreed. I knew about the crush that Serg had on her and didn't want to see him get hurt. But I also had to be selfish and have Teegan for myself. I didn't mind dating in the dark as long as I got to be her boyfriend.

It felt amazing to be able to call myself that. She was my girlfriend and I was her boyfriend. Looking at the clock I saw that 9:30. I had to be at work by 11:00 so I decide to wake her up.

She was so beautiful it was crazy. After watching her for a new more minutes, my brain got the best of me. Slowing and surely I place my lips on hers and start to move them. After a few seconds I feel Teegan smile into the kiss.

Happy that she's finally awake I pull away from her. "Good morning beautiful." I say to her as she smiles up at me.

"Good morning baby." She says as stretches her body, waking her self up from her slumber.

"I didn't want to wake you but I needed to get ready for work. I'm about to take me a shower okay."

"Mhmm." She replies still half asleep.

Chuckling I head into the bathroom to get ready for work. After my shower, I brush my teeth and style my hair. Recently I've been wearing my glasses again so I put them on to. Then I walk out into the room with only a towel wrapped around my waist.

I see Teegan openly checking me out and it honestly turns me on.

"See anything you like?" I joke with her.

"Nah I think Mario Lopez looks better."

"Yeah whatever." I say as I grab my boxers and scrubs and head back into the bathroom.

Dressed and ready to go I finally head back into the room. I only worked at the hospital four times a month. Once a week every Thursday. I worked from 11 to 11 and was always tired when I got back home. But it paid well and I loved to have money in my pocket. Especially know that Teegan was mine and I wanted to do nothing but buy things for her.

"Well don't you look handsome Mr. Nurse Gutiérrez."Teegan says as she finally gets out of bed to walk over to me. I love and hate the fact that she doesn't wear pants and a bra to bed. It was sweet torture dealing with it.

"I gotta go baby." I tell her looking at the clock and seeing that it was 10:35. Once she was dressed she walked me out of my room.

Waiting for me at the door was a very mad lookig Sergio. Out of nowhere He cocks his hand back and slams in into my right jaw and then walks away. I heard a series of gasps and what the hell Serg but all I could pay attention to was the pain that I was in. And all I could think about was why the hell did Sergio just sock me in the face?
......................
Part three my lovelies. Why do you think Sergio did it?

Comment, vote, and add to reading list.

Thanks for reading. Kaliah