CHAPTER 15

Media is a picture of both outfits and accessories.

Teegan's POV

Walking into the house, I'm ambushed by all three girls and dragged up the stairs. Once in the room I'm told to take my a shower and wash my hair while they find the perfect outfit for me. All while I'm Taking my shower, I'm thinking off what Manny all could have planned for me and for how long he's been planning it. I mean we spend almost every minute together so I you would think that I noticed him planning something. I know what ever it is that He has planned, I'm gonna like it.

Freshly washed body and hair, both dry and clad on only a lace bra and pantie set Mariana sits me down in front of my mirror.

Luz lays my outfit out for me on my bed as Mariana takes her time to straighten my hair bone straight. While she's doing my hair, Miyah is in front on me doing my makeup. Something that I have never worn in my life.

No one exchanges words and I'm not allowed to see anything.

"All done." all three girls yell at the same time scaring me.

Extremely giddy first I take a look at my make up. I look so different. My lips are solid pink color. A couple shades from red and really pretty. My eyes are done to perfection. So good to the point that I can't tell where my eyelash begins and the fake ones end. My skin is the clearest I've ever seen it. It's beautiful.

My hair is gorgeous. After straighten bone straight; Mariana goes to down on a sexy Dutch braid. It's was the prettiest braid I has ever seen.

"Girl I get that you look beautiful and all but you gotta get dressed. You only got ten minutes left.

"Haha okay okay." My outfit consisted of a white midi dress, black crop top with spaghetti scraps and slits in the side. Black ankle sandal heels, and no accessories. A simple yet striking outfit.

All the girls went downstairs as I got dressed. Careful not to mess anything up I dressed quickly before admiring myself in the mirror. I got to say that my girls went all out for me today.

Hearing the bell ring snaps me out of my daze. This is real. Tonight I'm really going out with Manny. And I couldn't be happier.
...

Manny's POV

Nervous isn't the word for what I was feeling tonight. I don't know what a good word would be for my emotions.

Walking up the steps to my house, I could feel my palms getting extremely sweaty. This wasn't just a normal date for me. This was a date with a girl who I have fallen in love with. I didn't notice that u was in fact in love with her until I was planning this date.

Am I gonna tell her that tonight, no. But soon I will. Since tonight is our first date together I just think that it is too early to say.

Ringing the bell I wait for someone to open it. Luz is the one to and as she gestures me into my house I soon become overwhelmed with emotions. And Teegan coming down the stairs looking flawless didn't help the feelings.

She looked amazingly beautiful in her black and white outfit. Her make up looked good, but I would always prefer her with none on.

"Well don't just stand there retard. Go get your date." Mariana says and thats all it takes for me to walk over too her.

"You look beautiful." I tell her as I take her hand in mind.

"You don't look half bad yourself handsome." she says as I walk her out the house. I decided on a navy blue shirt that I tucked in to my white pants, which I rolled up at the bottoms and my brown dress shoes. Saying goodnight to the girls who gush over us.

Opening the car door open for her, I let her in before rushing over to my side of the car.

"So where are we going?" she asks as I speed done the highway.

"To this nice Italian restaurant Sebastian told me about. I don't know how to pronounce it though."

"Haha wow Manny only you."

Pulling into the parking lot I park and rush to open the door for Teegan. Getting her out of the car, and locking the doors we walk up to the entrance.

The place is nice. It has white interior all around. Even the seats where white. Everyone had their quaint little space to have a nice romantic night at.

Once I asked for my reservations,we where seated.

"Manny I can't read anything on the menu." Teegs laugh as she looks at the menu.

"Ha. Well don't You worry your pretty little head of cause papa Juan got this. Jose and Sebastian told me what to order. They've been here before."

"Okay so what we gon get then papa Juan?" she asks me picking on me.

"The meatballs and lemonade. A simple meal for the two of us to share."

"Ok than let's order than shall we."
,,,,,,,..

This CHAPTER is terrible but it's just a filler. Ugh I'm having major writers block.