Chapter 10

Picture of Tatiana Ramirez

Ever since I got here I wanted to know who Tatiana was. I knew she was linked to Manny in some way I just didn't know how. That was until last night.
...
Flashback

"Ahaha Manny stop." I shrieked as he continued to tickle me. Currently everyone was here. All of Manny's and Sergio's friends and all of Liz's and I's friends. Mariana went out with the twins and said that they wouldn't be back until tomorrow.

"Say I'm the sexiest man there is and I will."
"Okay, okay you Juan Manuel are hahaha the sexiest haha man alive." I say succumbing to his talent fingers.

Climbing off of me he then proceeds to pull me into his lap. "I know I am. And you Teegan are one of the sexiest women alive." He says as he plays with my exposed belly. I was currently wearing a half dress. My top was floral and the bottom was all black. It went only mid thigh and the top stopped right before my belly button.

Turning around in his lap I smile. "Oh Manny isn't that the sweetest things to say to little ole me."

"Haha Teegan you are crazy."
"And you Manny are too. I'm going to get some juice, you want something?"
"Umm maybe just a soda any kind. Thanks."
"Your welcome."

Walking into the kitchen I say hey to everyone in there and then make a beeline to the refrigerator.

"You know he use to flirt with me like that. The only difference is that after tickling me we'd have a heavy make out session." Someone says behind me as I grab my juice and Juan's soda.

"Um what?" I ask confused.

"I saw you with Juan Manuel on the sofa. You flirting your little ass off with my boyfriend. Well listen here you little monkey. You will never be good enough for him so stop trying. Juan likes girl who look like him not who look like they paid fifty dollars for a bad tan. Oh and remember this Juan Manuel will always know where he comes from and will always come back. Don't forget it." After her little speech she walks away a gratified smirk on her face. I knew who she was. Tatiana Ramirez. The girl who was staring at Manny my first dinner here. She was Sebastian little sister but that's all I knew about her.

Walking back in the kitchen I ask if Juan Manuel can talk.

"What's up mami?" He asks me noticing my demeanor.

"Tatiana just threatened me in kitchen. Why would she do something like that?"

"Teegan..."

"Manny why would she do something like that? Is she your girlfriend?" My tone hopeful that he will say no.

"No Teegan she's not but she was. A long time ago. I was your age when we dated and we recently just broke up. I didn't think she would do something like that to you."

"Manny she said something that's got me thinking."

"What's that Teegan he says grabbing my hands."

"She said that you will always know where you came from and will always go back. What do you think she meant about that?"

"Ugh Teegan me and Tatiana have a history together. She was my first love and we lost our virginity together. She was my first of a lot of things. That makes since to why she would say something like that."

I was thinking about what he said when another question popped into my head.

"Manny do the two of you still sleep together?" I ask.

The face he gave me answered the question before he could. Letting go of his hands I start to walk away but he grabs me and brings me back to him.

"Listen here Teegan yes we still sleep together but it's not like I still have feeling for her. She's just a good time from here and there. Don't think anything about it." He says trying to plead his case.

"Whatever Juan Manuel." I say as I break away from him.

"No look Teegan it's Manny and I'll stop if you want me too. She means nothing to me but, but..."

"But what!" I say getting mad and wanting to get away from him as soon as possible.

"But you do Teegan. You mean something to me. I don't know why but you make me feel like I once did when I was with Tatiana. And I know that's the wrong person to compare you to but it's true. I like you Teegan and I don't want someone like Tatiana to come between the bond that we have."

"Manny I , ugh Manny I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. But do do this. Don't let someone like Tatiana scare you away from what we could have. I'll stop sleeping with her hell I'll stop talking to her as long as your not mad at me."

"Manny I'm tired and I need to think about what all you just said. So I'm going to sleep on it. One thing that I do know is that your not the only one whose feeling something."  After saying that I let his hands go, kiss him on the cheek and head upstairs to my room.

End of Flashback
...

"Hey Luz." I say as I come down stairs for breakfast. Manny was cooking and it took everything in me not to turn around and go back upstairs. But I woman up and stay downstairs.

"Hey Manny." I say and I see him tense up before he returns my hey.

"Umm Manny when your finished can we talk."

"Yeah we can."
"Okay."

An hour later and Manny and I were sitting face to face on his bed. "Manny I too have feelings for you, but I also have feelings for others."

"Okay I understand. But know this I'm not going to let them other feelings cloud or top over mine. I will have you as mine." He says as he pushes me back onto the bed and climbs on top of me.

"I want you Teegan Richardson. At first it was just a sexual attraction but the longer I got to know you the more I wanted to you to be all mine. I don't wanna share you with anyone. But I'm willing to let you find out who you want." He says as he leans down and kisses me ever so softly.

"Thank you Manny." I say before hooking my arms around his and pulling his head down for a gentle kiss. The kiss that was supposed to be soft and gentle quickly turned into a heated make out session. Manny's hand discreetly found their way up my shirt and he was near taking it off when someone knocked on the door.

Jumping off of me he makes sure that I'm good before going and opening the door.

At the door is Sergio. "Aye Juan Tatiana is here for you. She says its important." I hear him say and I take that as my cue to leave.

"Umm I'll be in my room if you need me." I say to the both of them before I slip out of the room and walk away before Manny can say something to me.

Once I'm in my room I think about what just happened. I'd just had a make out session Manny. I'm pretty sure things could have escalated if it wasn't for the knock on the door. And for that I'm happy about because I know that I wouldn't be ready.

Hopefully Manny doesn't do anything stupid with Tatiana I think as I lay down for a quick nap.
......................................................

New chapter for you lovely devoted fans. I tried to make the make out session steamy but I'm terrible at such types of thing. But the next one that I write I promise will be something to read about. Thanks for ready.