Chapter 20- Part One

Media--- Ain't that pretty

Manny's POV

Teegan wasn't the only one that was full of surprises. I had been thinking about doing something very near and dear to me. But I needed some advice before I did it. So I went to the one who could give me the best advice there. My twin sister Mariana.

"So you need some advice?" she asks me as I sit down on her bed.

"Yes I'm thinking off doing something very drastic. And with the news that I recently received I really really want to do it now." I explained.

"Do what Manny?" she asks as she scoots closer to me.

"I wanna make Teegan mine. Officially. And not because she pregnant with my child." looking at the face she made. "But because I love her and I want to be married to her. I know though that she is only sixteen and that she still has her life ahead of her so what do I do?"

"This is a hard one. I mean I can tell that even though both of you are young that y'all equally love each other. I also get that not only is s he sixteen years old but she's a teenage not her know. But look at It this way. Instead of freaking out when she found out she was pregnant; she embraced it. It was probably one of the happiest moments in her life. And you wanna know what She kept saying over and over?"

I shake my head yes. "That she was happy because she was bearing your first child, or in y'alls case children. Nobody that wasn't in love would say something like that. I think that you should propose to her. The two of you love each other and deserve to be happy together." she says as she smiles at me.

"I think I'm gonna do it and I know the perfect day to do it." I say as I start thinking about surprising my baby girl. I want to make this a day to remember for the rest of her life.
..............
(2 weeks later)
Planning something for Teegan was probably the hardest thing to do. It was as she always popped up at the wrong minute. And the girls were no help. They didn't even try to distract her. Mean ass.

But I finally got everything situated and ready to go. All that I had to do now was to convince Teegs that this was just a simple birthday dinner with all her friends. I had even got Nia and Jamal to fly down here. Tonight was gonna be a special night for all of us.
....

Part one is done. I think I'm going to end this book soon.