CHAPTER 6~~~Part One

*Picture of Miyah Rossi*

This chapter might be short. It's mostly only about Sergio and Juan Manuel's POV. A lot of drama is about to unfold in this chapter however. ;)

Sergio's POV
"You did what?!?!" Screamed Luz. "What were thinking. Oh I know you weren't!"

I had just told her about what happened between me and Teegan last night.

"Luz, stop screaming. You're making a big deal out of nothing. If she asks me what I was thinking, i'll just say I was drunk and not."

"I have one question for you or maybe two. Why did you kiss her; I mean what made you do it? And who is this he you don't want her to fall for?" She asks me.

"That's three question." I try to joke.

"Answer my questions Serg."

"Ok, ok. I like Teegan. I have for the,whole two months that she's been here. She's amazing. But it just seems that there is always a boy in the way. At school there's Malik and at home it seems like its...."

"Who?????"

"Juan Manuel." I quietly answer.

"Like are older brother Juan Manuel? Your best friend Juan Manuel? What it the world gave you the notations that they were, will ever, or are going to fall for each other?"

"I don't know. I just saw the way they were looking at each other and the way they acted towards each other last night. I know that they would probably say it was just an act or a spur of the moment but I know that it was mostly real."

"You sound like a teenage girl right now. I'm about to tell you something that you probably do not want to hear. But its the truth. You cannot stop Teegan, or Manny, or even yourself from falling for somebody. It's not up to you. Who somebody falls for is up to them. So even of Teegan doesn't know what you are talking about, its not fair that you are telling her not to fall for somebody. Do you think it would be fair for Malik to tell you not to fall for her because you like her?" And with those final words she gets up and walks out of the room.

_*_*_*_*_

"Juan Manuel I need to talk to you." I say as I bang on his room door. What Luz had said to me really settled in but I still needed to talk to my brother.

"What's up Serg?" He ask as he opens his door and let's me in the room.

"I need to talk with you about Teegan." His eyes got slightly big and he had a small smile and a far away look on his face at the mention of her name. It was as if he was remembering something; something like last night.

"What about her?"

"I like her." I tell him. "And I want you to help me ask her out.

I know I was acting childish but I needed to know what he would do.

Scratching the back of his head he looks at me with a sort of pained expression.

"I,... I uhh, well Serg I can't help you with that."

"What do you mean you can't help me out with that? You help me out with all my girl situations."

"Yeah, but those situations were ones that I could help you with. I never liked the girls that you wanted me to help you with so their was no problem helping you. But I like Teegan so I'm sorry but I can not help you out."

Jackpot.

"What!" I say a little louder than expected. "You like Teegan!"

"Yes." He says looking squeamish.

"I knew it. At least you had the balls to admit it. I thought you were gonna deny everything."

"So you knew this whole time you were in here that I liked her."

"I had a feeling that you did after the way that you to were all over each other last night."

"So you asking me to help you was for your own satisfaction?" He asks me looking kinda hurt and betrayed in a way.

"Yes. I needed to know."

"That's low." He says.

"Here's what's low. I want you to stay away from Teegan. She's mine. You just stick with that ex of yours Tatiana."

"Don't you dare mention her name again you know me and her have been over."

"Yeah,so you say." I say getting up to leave. Before I leave Juan Manuel says to me,

"I'm not leaving her alone. I like her and im sorry but I can't. So you can just get over it."

"Ohh and buy the way Juan, I kissed Teegan last night." I left his room feeling accomplished from the look he had on his face.
************************************************************
I decided to make this chapter into two parts. One part Sergio's POV and the other part Juan Manuel's POV. This chapter was kind of bland to me. Please comment. Good, bad, nice and mean. I want it all.