Chapter 12

Picture of Paola Andrea (left) and Ana Maria (right) Santiago

UNKNOWN POV

"Yes sir I promise she's here in Miami. I've seen her, walked past her. I know for sure that the girl you are looking for is the one we have seen."

"Okay well make sure nothing happens to her, and make sure she says there. I don't need nothing happening to her. She's a crucial part of the plan I have unfolding." A gruff voice spoke through the phone.

"Yes sir will do."

"Good, good. I'll talk to you again once the plan is in action. Keep me posted. Bye." And the gruff is gone.

"So what did he say?"

"That we need to keep an eye on Ms. Teegan Richardson until the plan unfolds. Make sure that nothing happens to her and that she stays here."
"That sounds easy."
......................................................

Juan Manuel's POV

After Tatiana left; I took me a cold shower, got dressed and went in search for Teegan. Instead I ran into Mariana. And right now she was the perfect person to talk to at the moment.

After asking if we could talk she invited me into her room. This was something that I never did with my twin and she was more than happy to finally be able to help me with my personal issues.

"So what can I help you with baby brother?" She asks cheesing. Mariana always brought up the fact that she was the first born of us two. Even if she was only six minutes older, she had to brag.

"I'm having girl issues." I say as I see her eyes get big. "I like this girl. I like her a lot but she has feelings for other guys too. I told her how I felt and she had the same feelings but said that she didn't want to rush into anything because of her other feelings. But here's the thing. I don't only think that I just like this girl. Now I'm not saying that I love her but honestly I think that I could in the very near future. And I don't want to lose her to another guy. In my eyes no other guy can treat her the way that I could. But then I also don't wanna push her into anything that she's not ready to be in. I don't know what to do I'm just so confused. I don't think that I've ever felt like this. Not even with Tatiana and we were together for four years. There's just something about this girl that makes me smile." I say finishing off my rant the whole time thinking about my beautiful Teegan.

"Does this girl happen to be our very on Teegan?" Mari asks smiling like the Cheshire cat.

I was shocked to say the least. I know that I hadn't said anything that would give it away that she was who I was talking about.

"Don't look so shock Manny. I see the way you look at Teegs, hell everyone can see that look." She tells me.

"Damn is it that obvious?"

"Hell yeah dummy. This is what I think you should do. Give Teegan her space so that she can develop her feelings towards all of y'all. But don't let her get to far away from you. The way you look at her is the way that mom and dad looked at each other. With love. I see an amazing thing happening between the two of you. Give her the space she needs. Maybe two weeks top and then go full commando on her. Make her fall in love with you and see you as the guy for her. Because I believe that you are the guy for her. And keep this thought in mind. Falling in love is difficult and at any moment Teegan's parents can call her back home. So not only so you have to make her fall in love with you and only you. But you need to show her that she can't live without you in her life. That without you there's nothing. I really want the two of you to be together. So go get the lady of your dreams little brother. I'm rooting for ya." She says to me smiling.

It felt good to have the support of my twin on mg shoulders. Walking back to my room I run into Sergio. Things between the two of us have been tense as hell and haven't got anywhere close to be being back to normal. As I walk past him he gives me a look. The look is evident that he probably hears most of the conversation me and Mari had together. It also meant that He was probably gonna do whatever it took to keep me and Teegan away from each other.

Sergio thought that he had feelings for Teegan but I honestly think that he just has a minor little crush in her and that he's mad that his big brother likes the same girl.

To him he probably sees it as a game. But to me I see it as my life. But if he wants to play this game then well by damn game on little brother. Game on.
.............
Filler chapter. More chapters to come and the drama is About to unfold. Stuff is about to get hella real. Thanks for reading.

Kaliah