CHAPTER 5

*Picture of Pablo Mendes*

I'm hoping this chapter will be really good.

Teegan's POV

"Were going out tonight." Screamed Luz as she bust into my room. "Get dressed big booty." She screamed at me.

"Where we going duck?" I ask. I feel like in the two months that I've been here that I have been to all of their hang out spaces.

"The one place we haven't took you yet. I think. Club Teeflo!" She exclaims. "Its a club for ages 16 to 21. We go there every now and then." She explains.

"Help me get dressed duck." I tell her.

"I was thinking of just me and Pable doing a casual look. Maybe shorts for me. Me and you could match chicken." She says looking through my closest."

Chicken and duck where nicknames me and Luz came up with for eachother.

"What we gon wear then duck?" I ask.

"Ooh ooh I know." she screams throwing out a white bandeau and some high waisted jean shorts. "I'll be right back. Don't move." She says before leaving my room. When she came back she too had a white bandeau and high waisted jean shorts. She also had a pale cream colored sweater and some black heels.

Rummaging through my closest she finds my black heels and a colorful sweater. My bandeau was shorter and kinda ruffled. It's looked more like a biking top. Hers on the other hand was a little longer and had buttons going down the front. My shirts were also shorter and rolled at the ends. We had matching black heels.

"Take a shower, get dressed, hair, makeup all that fun stuff. Were leaving in an hour." She says taking her outfit.
*_*_*_*_*

An hour later Luz and I were truly matching. I had straightened my hair earlier this week so we both decided to do big wand curls. Our makeup was flawless. We both had red lipstick and gold eyeshadow on. We did our mascara and left it at that.

Right now we were just waiting for everyone to get here. Pablo came earlier whirl Luz was getting ready. He was wearing some jeans, brown vans and a beige looking top.

Sergio, Juan Manuel and Mariana were also ready.

Manny was wearing grey pants, a white shirt, grey graphic vans and a red hoodie.

Him and Serg were also matching. Sergio had on a white shirt and, some black leather pants, red shoes and a red scarf.

"Were the hell is Mariana at tho." Said Serg. "Oh and Addy and Miyah."

Just as he said that Miyah came into the house wearing a long pink dress with slits in the side. Addy was behind her wearing some black leather pants and a blue leather shirt with white shoes.

"Hey guys." "Whats up." They say walking in.

Before anyone could answer we heard Serg scream finally. Looking up we say Mariana coming down the stairs wearing a black crop top with a checkered skirt and some black heels.

"You guys ready?" She asks.

"What do you think" Serg ask walking out the house.
******______*******

We all rode in Juan Manuel's truck while Mariana took her Mercedes. She had a date after words.

When we got there all of the other crew was already there. I made sure to keep my distance from Jose Carlos.

Tove Lo talking body came on as we all walked in. Me and Luz looked at each other and smirked. This had become are new favorite song recently. "Let's dance." We both said at the same time. She grabbed Pablo's hand and I grabbed whoevers hand was beside me. It turned out to be Juan Manuel.

"And if we're talking body

You got a perfect one so put

It on me. Swear it won't

Take you long. If you love

Me right. We fuck for life on

And on and on."

As my favorite part of the song came on I slowly started to grind on Manny. As I was dancing on him he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. The whole time throughout the dance we kinda just grinded on each other.

When the song changed from Talking Body to Trampoline by Kalin and Myles I decided to kinda tease him. Since the song was about twerking, I did just that I twerked.

"I met her in the function she was getting low (low)

Following the lyrics I went low with, slowly coming back up and then twerking on his mid "area".

"You turn me on, I like what I see (you know I do girl)

When you bounce that thang like a trampoline

Girl this your song (bounce with it girl), you know you a freak

So bounce it for me, make it go trampoline."

Juan Manuel was singing along to the song now, and his mid "area" was getting very turned on. To play with him just a little more I slowly twerked my way down on him. When I came back up he whispered in my ear, "don't play with fire Teegan if you don't want to get burned." His voice was husky so I knew I had did a number on him. Turning me so that I was facing him now, he ground his very turned on self into me. I gasped at how he felt. He laughed at my reaction before slowly leaning down. He once again whispered in my ear, "you did this to me." He said grabbing my hand and putting it on his mid "area". I gasped at his boldness and he laughed at my reaction.

"So Teegan what should we do to fix this problem?" He asked before lightly kissing my neck. I once again gasped. He laughed, let me go and started to slowly walk away. Before he did though he said, "thanks for he dance Teegs and winked." I was completely stunned.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"So did you have fun tonight Teegs?" Asked Mariana.

All the girls were in my room freshly showered and in our pjs.

"Yes." I reply. "Tonight was a good night."

"I bet it was." Says Miyah smirking at me. "I mean I saw the little exchange you and Juan Manuel had on the dance floor." At this moment i was so happy I was black because they could not see my blush.

"Ummmm what are you talking about?" I ask playing dumb.

"Well I don't know maybe all the twerking and neck kissing!" Screamed Luz. "Oh and maybe the grinding. Remeber I was right beside you two."

"Shutup. It was just some innocent dancing." I respone brushing off the subject. But all of us know that it wasn't just some innocent dancing.

"Yeah if you say so." They say before getting up and leaving my room. "Goodnight Teegs."

"Goodnight." I say. Before going to bed I went down stairs to get a drink.

After closing the fridge and turning around I saw Serg slowly walking my way. He pushed me agaisnt the refrigerator door. Before I could say anything to him, he pushed his soft lips against mine. The kiss was soft and sweet and over before I could even get into it.

He placed his forehead against mine before saying, "don't fall for him." He kissed my cheek and then left before I could ask him any questions.

What the hell just happened?!?!
-------_______-------_________---------

Hope you like this chapter. A lot of drama is coming up. Also a lot of hatred. The next chapter will be a mixture of Juan Manuel's and Sergio's POV. Thanks for reading.