Chapter 22

Again the Engagement ring

Juan's POV

Why is it that nothing ever goes how I want it to go? I mean all I want to Do is propose to my girlfriend, but no that just can't happen can it?

With Teegan being six months pregnant now, her hormones are going crazy. Every little things set her emotions off. It's like She is the definition of bipolar right Now. But none of that is gonna stop me from what I have planned tonight.

"Is everyone ready." I scream. Tonight we were going bowling. Which is where I was going to propose to Teegs. Everything was going good until Mariana had to rush out for something she forgot. Which pushed us back a hour or so.

"Manny why is it so important that we go out tonight?" Teegan asks me as she walks into the living room. She's wearing a black jumpsuit and some sandals. Pregnancy looked amazing on her.

"It's a surprise baby." I say as I see Malik walk into the room. It's was weird between us after he confessed to me he still had feelings for Teegan.

One day while out with the guys he admitted it to me. The others had got up to refill their drinks and I guess he thought that was the best time to do it.

"You know pregnancy looks really good on Teegan?" he says as he drinks some on his drink.

"Uh yeah it really does. I think she could look amazing no matter what she looked like honestly."

"You know I liked her in high school right?"

I shake my head no as he smirks.

"Yeah well I did. I almost had her. I just thought that maybe if I gave her some space she'd notice. I guess not though." he says motioning towards me.

"Look why are you telling me this?" I ask getting mad.

"I'm just saying that you need to take care of her. You know cause if you let her go, there's will always be someone there to pick her up. And that someone is me."

After that conversation I never trusted them around each other anymore. I told Teegan about the conversation and she told me not to worry. She loved me and that's all that's All that mattered.

"I'm here so you guys ready?" Mariana asks as she walks into room. Everyone says yes before we pile into the cars.

At the bowling alley

"Hahaha Malik you absolutely suck at this!" Teegan says as she laughs. She was having a good time here.

"Shut up girl." he says laughing with her. He puts his arm around her waist before pulling her towards him. I flinch at the motion before walking over to them. No time was better than now to propose.

"Teegan could you come here for a second baby?" I ask her as I grab her hand. Once she's standing in front of me, I look around making sure everyone is here. When I see that they all are I drop down on one knee.

Teegan gasps as I bring the ring out.

"Teegs. When I first meet you I knew that you were gonna be special to me. If only I knew that It would be to the point where I wanted to marry you. I've know you for two years now and can honestly say that you are the love of my life. You make me happy everyday. You give me a reason to open my eyes in the morning. I know where both young. Way to young to get married, but Teegan Richardson would you do the honors of becoming my wife. I don't care how long we stay engaged just please say yes." I confess to her.

Tears run down her face as she smiles down at me. "I would love to be your wife Manny." she says leaning down to my level. " I would love to be Mrs. Gutiérrez." she says as s he makes my world.

Nothing could run the way I was feeling right now.
......................................................This chapter was absolute trash.

Let me clear up a few things.

1. It's been around two years since Teegan has been in Miami. I lost count but that's about right.

2. Manny is now 21 and Teegan is now 17 even though I didn't make that clear. I am so sorry.

3. Even though they just got engaged I am not going to marry them off right away. That's crazy Teegan is still a minor teenager.

4. After the altercation between Manny and Sergio, Serg moved out of the house. No one knows where he went, but he will be making an appearance soon.

5. Even though Malik still likes Teegan he is not a bad guy.

Any questions you need answered please comment them or send them to me. Thanks for reading.