For You

~~Your Pov~~

"E.J., you didn't drop off your clothes in the laundry room this morning," I call, knocking gently on the door to his bedroom and entering when I hear him call me in. "Sorry to intrude but I only have your clothes left."

"I got back a few minutes ago. I was about to bring them down," The masked killer apologizes as he grabs his laundry basket. "I'll take it down."

"It's alright I can take it. I'm on my way back from Sally's room so you're my last stop," I assure, relieved when he gives me the basket without protest.

Eyeless Jack was the first of the creepypastas to begin being, well, kind towards me for a killer. After about a month here Slenderman had developed a routine for me to follow day in and day out when he wasn't in one of his 'she's my personal maid' moods. Most of it just involved cleaning and doing house work that he just didn't want to do at the moment and after ensuring I understood his exact standards he quit breathing down my neck twenty-four-seven, but he sure as hell always found a mistake when he was in a mood. Once he figured out the schedule, E.J. was able to convince the pastas to help relieve the work load and help me get it done in the right amount of time. The most personal time I receive is twice a week when I was allowed to bathe, and I suppose when I utilized the bathroom but I didn't really count that.

"Slender's brothers are visiting this evening, aren't they? How has he been for the day?" He questions, earning a slight grimace from me that I quickly hide behind a small smile.

"Angry and irritated even though they haven't even arrived. The same way it always is. I'll have this back to you in about two hours," I assure before leaving him, a soft sigh leaving my lips as I make my way back to the laundry room. I load E.J.'s stuff into the washer before tending to the dryer. Stacks of close are scattered about ready to reach the room to the person they belong to. Once I finish the folding I slump against the dryer with a soft huff and rub the sweat from my forehead. I'm so tired.

"Oh? Now what has my brother been up to that has you so worn down," A husky voice coos, earning a surprised yelp from me when I'm suddenly pulled into a strong chest smelling of roses.

"Offenderman!" I cry in embarrassment as I struggle free of his hold. "Let me go. I just haven't been sleeping well. Nothing new."

"You never sleep well," He snickers, flashing me a bright grin as he holds out a (f/c) colored rose. "Want it?"

"No," I laugh, grabbing two baskets to take to their owners. "He's going to be angry at you for not coming through the front door."

"He's always mad about everything. You okay? You're shaking," Offenderman says.

"Don't distract my pet, brother," An irritated voice statics, a soft grunt of pain leaving me. "Y/N, leave those baskets for now and come with me."

"Coming," I say, setting down the baskets and rushing after Slender and flashing Offender a smile on your way out. "Is everything alright?"

"Papers need to be filed and organized while I'm entertaining my younger siblings. Try to avoid ruining anything or else we shall have a repeat of several nights prior. I have been feeling a bit peckish," He threatens as he leads me to his office. "Do not make me regret this."

I stare up at him with wide and terrified eyes when the heavy metal around my neck is suddenly removed, a surprised yelp leaving my chest when it clatters on the hard mahogany of Slenderman's desk where he drops it, my fingers brushing along the raw skin getting to breathe fresh air.

"Do not touch it! It will get infected!" The tall being snaps, his tendrils snapping my arms down to my sides as he tears open his mouth. "Disgusting creature."