Soul Mates

Slender's Pov

"Do not fret, dearest Slenderman," Micheal's voice coos, his hand coming to rest gently on my shoulder. "Watch her closely....."

"Why? Her heart has already stilled and her breath gone cold. There is nothing to watch," I moan in distress as I cling to my beloved's cold form.

"Slender! Be a man and watch!" Splendorman snaps, catching me off guard as my gaze falls on Y/N, a golden light surrounding her body as the sword wound slowly closes up. My breath hitches as her once bloody and feather stripped wings heal and grow in size, a golden hue surrounding her body as the color returns to her features. Her beautiful (S/C) skin soft to the touch as I keep her held close, warmth slowly returning to her.

"Y/N?" I call out softly, her stunning (e/c) eyes slowly opening and focusing on me, a smile gracing her lips as her arms carefully wrap around my neck.

"I'm okay?" She mumbles softly, her eyes filling with tears, hard hiccups leaving her as she clings to me. "I'm okay!"

"Welcome to the archangels. You are the Lord's Second Chance," Micheal explains with a gentle smile. "We will need you in the angel realm from time to time but you mustn't worry too much. You will be allowed to be with your family."

"Thank you, Micheal. For looking out for me and my family," Y/N smiles, her arms wrapped tight around me as she presses a deep kiss to my lips. "I love you so much."

"And I love you my dearest soul mate," I coo back.

At last, my soulmate was serving a purpose at my side. Archangel or not she came first as my soulmate just as I came first as hers before I was a killer.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

"Daddy! Daddy! Guess what?!" Hope cries as she crawls into my lap. "Mommy is having a baby!"

"Hope! Mommy was supposed to tell him!" Sally cries, pouting that she didn't get to say anything too. "Mommy bets it's a boy."

"No, I said Micheal already knows it's a boy!" Y/N laughs, a few ultrasound photos in hands as she catches up to the girls and gives me a kiss. "Surprise."

"I'm so excited my dear," I tell her with a laugh yo the girls arguing. "Girls it's okay! You all got to tell me something together. Are you excited to have a boy?"

"Indeed I am," She smiles, lifting the girls in my arms and settling them in her lap as she takes mine.

I wrap my arms around my family and capture my beloved's lips in a deep kiss. Life was full of excitement but I couldn't have asked for a better woman by my side as my soulmate. Together we were an unstoppable force and happiness blossomed all around us. I loved my soul mate and she loved me just as much, making life the greatest it has ever been in my long existence. I finally had someone to spend my eternity with and she was giving me the family I had always tried to build.

She made an excellent caretaker for the rest of the household and everyone loved her as much as I loved her, making our lives better and better each day we lived. She carried the souls of those we killed to the other side and from time to time we took care of ones that needed to enter the demon realm. We made one excellent team and our love spanned many years. I couldn't have asked for someone better to be by my side. She is my eternal after all.