Down in Flames

~~Your Pov~~

"Would you slow down!" I laugh as I run after Sally through the trees.

"Never! You gotta catch me!" She laughs as she runs. "You can't catch me!"

"But I can!" Offender purrs, suddenly next to Sally and scooping her into his arms.

"HEY!!!!! No teams!" Sally huffs despite her grin.

"No? Then I guess I better set you down," Offender sighs dramatically before flashing me a smirk.

"Don't you dare!" I protest, groaning when Offender teleports further away.

"Can't catch us!" Sally shouts as she waves her arm in the air with a laugh.

I smile and dart forward, yelping when I'm grabbed right before I land on my face.

"Are you alright?" Offender asks, earning a confused look from me when I look up at him.

"How did you know I was going to trip?" I ask as I straighten up. "I was all the way......?"

"Woah! Look at the sparkles you left behind!" Sally gasps, my head turning to look at the area she's pointing to.

Sparkles are indeed slowly floating to the ground as if glitter had been dumped from up above. I look back at Offender and then back at where the sparkles were, confused what just happened.

"You teleported," Offender chuckles at my confusion.

"I didn't know I could do that," I breathe in shock.

"Again!" Sally grins from Offender's arms. "I wanna see it again!"

"What do you say?" Offender asks. "Won't hurt to practice."

"Alright," I agree with a smile. "Let's do it."

I'm able to teleport a few more times before it exhausts me, the three of us relaxing in a field of flowers. Sally and Offender make flower crowns while I just relax under the warmth of the sun, my wings spread wide open around me. I sigh in soft delight as I just relax in the peaceful atmosphere. 

"Are you gonna start staying with Uncle Offendy when he goes home?" Sally asks, earning my attention.

"I forgot he doesn't stay at the mansion all the time," I admit as I push to sit up. "I haven't actually thought about it."

"If you do just make sure you visit me lots!" She smiles, walking over and placing the flower crown she made on my head. "And make him come too."

"And why is that?" Offender asks, setting the crown he made on Sally's head.

"I miss you guys," Sally explains. "I know you, Uncle Trendy, and Uncle Splendy are busy with your own things but I miss all of you. We used to hang out more."

"She's not wrong. As far as I know you three rarely visited the mansion before I came along," I tell him.

"I miss you guys," Sally tells him. "I wish you could all just come live with us again."

"We've considered it," Offender says, pulling Sally into his lap and hugging her. "I'll come by more often. I promise."

Sally smiles and hugs Offender back, my mind wandering back to her first question. I certainly feel safer and more relaxed around Offender, but it hadn't even crossed my mind that Offender doesn't live at the mansion permanently. Would he even want me to come with him in the first place? Kind of makes me feel like a freeloader to assume that's what he'd want.

"I'll make sure Y/N comes too," Offender tells Sally.

"You'd want me to come with you?" I ask Offender in surprise.