Considerations

~~Gabriel's Pov~~

I grit my teeth as I watch Y/N from my post as she settles into a life with the creepypastas. She's an angel! She's not one of them! Her soul is pure, not tainted with the darkness these creatures possess. I worry if she stays much longer she may fall. I can't have that happen. I need to find a way to get her back to Heaven before it's too late. Especially before one of those rotten males take her heart for their own.

"Gabriel, she is not under your command," A voice barks, earning an eye roll from me.

"I'm aware of that Micheal. I'm just checking in. I don't want to see her fall," I growl softly. "Why is she with those creatures? What purpose could they possibly serve?"

"It is not what purpose they serve, it's what purpose she serves. She is a guardian angel. She naturally knows where she belongs. She's protecting them for something. I can't tell you what but it's something," Micheal points out. "Just let her soul play out."

I grit my teeth and glance back into the looking glass where Y/N is with the creepypastas. He's going to rescue her. He won't let her become a fallen angel! Not when she's good at being a guardian angel. Through all of her lives she's supported those who need her guidance. Brought them to an eternal paradise. She deserves to be in this paradise. She deserves to be here. Not with those practical demons.

"I won't interfere," I lie. I don't care if he can tell if I am lying.

I'm going to do whatever it takes to bring her soul home. She can be a guardian angel from here. She doesn't need to be with those creatures to serve her purpose. It's been so long since a new guardian angel has come about, and I really don't want to lose Y/N. I wave my hand across the looking glass to clear the visual, glaring at Micheal.

"Watch yourself Gabriel. She may not be the one to fall," Micheal growls before he too vanishes.

I let out a heavy sigh and return to my chambers. I need to do research first. I'm going to find every single connection her soul has to Earth and I'm going to sever every last one. I sigh and plop down in my chair, ordering Y/N's files to be brought to me. I need to know exactly what it is I'm dealing with. I'll watch your back Y/N. Just stay untainted by the evil of the creepypastas.

~~Slender's Pov~~

"Glaring isn't going to get you anywhere you know," Trender comments, earning a small 'tsk' from me.

"I'm not glaring. I have no clue what you're going on about," I bite back at my brother.

"Why does she get under your skin so much?" Splendor asks, tilting his head. "I get she went from pet to mansion resident."

"She is not a resident of this mansion," I hiss back. "She's a minor inconvenience."

"You're making her out to be a big one," Trender points out. "She's done nothing to harm us. In fact, she's done everything to protect us. I would think even you could sense the protective barrier."

"What?" I question in surprise. "What barrier?"

"You haven't noticed?" Splendor questions in surprise. "And to think you're supposed to be the protector."

I frown at this, extending my abilities into the forest only to find my brothers correct. There is an extra barrier of magic within his territory and he can easily associate it with Y/N. Why the hell is she going through all of this? She's just going to end up in Heaven governing like the obnoxious angel that she is. She'll forget about everyone here. I just wish I could get rid of her before then. I don't want to see the residents hurt, and no one else seems to understand! It pisses me off! It's like I'm the only one who cares about keeping everyone safe right now. Someone has to be the voice of reason and I'll be damned if anyone gets hurt by that stupid woman.