Not Him

~~Your Pov~~

I've started spending my nights with Offender and I can tell it irks Slender, but I don't really give a damn. I still do my chores and everything but I don't need to back down and cower before him anymore either. Instead, I become a thriving member of the mansion, everyone relaxing around me more now that I'm no longer under Slender's control.

"You're awful at this," Offender snickers as the two of you play poker.

"I'm pretty sure you're cheating," I huff back at him.

"We've played it so many times I'm surprised you still haven't picked it up." He teases with a smirk. "Looks like all the candy is mine."

"Fine, I fold," I huff in annoyance. "I'm still sure you're cheating."

"You can't prove it," He sings at you. "All the candy is mine."

"I hope you get fat," I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

"More of me to love," He declares with a grin. "Wouldn't you agree?"

My cheeks flush bright red as I let out an annoyed huff in an attempt to mask my embarrassment.

"I'm not answering that question," I inform him.

"Awww, you're no fun," He replies. "So, what should we do now?"

"I'm dying for a hot tub," I admit.

"You were just complaining about your wings getting weighed down because of water. You need to figure out how to put them away," Offender chuckles.

"I'm trying! It's not like there's a bunch of angels available to talk to. I'm doing all this on my own,"
I point out with a frown. "I'm doing my best."

"I'm sorry. I was just teasing," Offender says, my eyes widening.

"No, I'm sorry. I know you're teasing. I guess part of me still expects to be attacked," I admit.

"I mean, you've spent more than a year here being used and attacked. I don't blame you. We'll work on it," He smiles, earning a smile and a blush from me. "So! Hot tub! Lucky for you I have one."

"You do?! Please can we go?! Please!" I beg him.

"Okay! Okay," He laughs. "Pack a small bag. You can stay the night."

"Okay!" I smile, getting to my feet and packing a small bag since most of my stuff is now in Offender's room since I don't exactly have one of my own.

Offender leaves the room while I pack and I assume he's letting everyone know that he's stealing me for the night. I put both of my stuffed animals in my bag and zip it up, smiling when Offender comes back.

"Sally wants a hug before you leave," He tells you.

"A hug it is," I smile.

Offender takes my bag and we both head downstairs so I can say goodbye to everyone for the night. I give Sally a tight hug along with a few others that want one before going to Offender's side and taking his hand. He teleports both of us to his mansion, my eyes widening when I see his rose garden.

"Want a tour?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes!" I grin. "I haven't been out of the mansion in a year after all."

"Good point," He says. "Come on. I'll show you everything."

I nod and follow after Offender as he leads me through his rose garden. He has roses of every color, even ones that aren't normal colors. I'm amazed by his rainbow roses, wondering how in the world he managed to create something like this. He's proud as he talks about his roses and how he's gotten them to flourish, a smile on my lips. He's so passionate and happy about what he's created, and I can't help but admire him. Despite how he kills he's actually a really great person under the surface.