Bad Decisions

~~Your Pov~~

"Goin' out with my brothers," Splendor hums as he bounces from foot to foot. "Jeez, those three take forever."

"You'd think Slender would be the fastest," I tell him with a soft chuckle.

"Y/N!" Sally chirps as she bounds down the stairs, leaping into my arms. "Me, you, and E.J. are gonna have so much fun!"

"I thought we could make cupcakes. Give everyone a treat for when they get back," I smile as I hug her. "How's that sound."

"I do hope you're making meat cupcakes," Offender grins, earning a surprised yelp from me when he's suddenly pulling me and Sally into a hug.

"Uncle Offendy!" Sally squeals with laughter when he hugs us.

"Already planned on it," I laugh. "Not to worry."

"Offender, stop sucking up," Slender growls, snatching Sally from my arms and hugging her. "You going to be okay?"

"Of course! I got Y/N and E.J.! I'll be fine!" She grins at Slender. "Now shoo! I got cupcakes to make!"

"Woah," I breathe in surprise when Trender comes down in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Not the most stylish but it gets the job done," He tells me. "Do you like the shoes? I'm not sure about them."

"I think they match perfectly," I assure him with a smile. "It's not going to bother you getting them dirty?"

"Oh heavens no. I have a second pair, so I can sacrifice them." Trender chuckles.

"Well, they match well," I smile. "No need to worry."

"Excellent! Then I'm ready!" Trender grins. "Everyone else?"

"Ready!" Splendor cheers.

"Be good. I'll see you in a while. I love you," Slender says, giving her one more hug before setting her down. "If anything happens to my baby girl you'll regret it."

"Relax Slender," Offender huffs. "We'll see everyone later!"

Before Slender can protest more his brothers drag him from the mansion. I smile and turn to Sally, a grin on her lips as she looks up at me.

"I'll go get E.J.!" She declares before running off.

I smile and head to the kitchen to begin preparing the things we're going to need. I look back when Sally comes running into the kitchen.

"Where's E.J.?" I ask her.

"He's gonna stay in his room. He's not sure he can be around you without.....," She trails off.

"I knew it," I tell her with a grimace. "He hasn't been hunting in a while."

"It'll be okay. He's gonna stay in case of emergencies but he's gonna stay in his room," She explains. "Is that okay?"

"Yes," I assure her with a smile. "I think we can handle looking after one another."

"YES!" She chirps. "What are we making first?!"

"Let's do regular flavors and then we'll switch to the meat," I tell her. "How's that sound?"

"Great! Let's do it!" She grins.

We spend the next few hours in the kitchen, music playing on the radio as we bake. I smile at Sally's excitement as she helps me. I don't know why Slender decided to let me free, but I'm not going to argue either. This is so much better than being locked in a cage all day. The metal collar still rests around my neck but we're taking baby steps. I'm going to take what freedom I can get.