Pleasant Dreams

Gabriel's Pov

Two weeks have passed since I last heard from Lucifer, my anger boiling at being betrayed by the demon. He had set up the perfect deal! Now no demons dared come near and no angels were on his side any longer. The reapers cared too much for the poor woman to grab her and he was still on probation. Tch, he was going to find a way to get her to the angel realm!

"You're looking rather grim. Still upset about that angel woman? I'm starting to think you're in love with her or something," Azrael points out with a sneer.

"Nothing of the sort! I'm simply thinking of what is best for the angel realm! She has the perfect soul to become another Archangel and I want to assist her in such endeavors but if she remains with that man her soul will surely become corrupt!"

"His soul is the reason her's keeps returning. If you can kill him and send his soul into limbo you will finally be able to keep her soul in heaven. Just a theory," Azrael points out. "But are you willing to fall for such devilish crimes?"

"I won't fall," I growl in response.

Yes, I just needed a way to get the angel sword and kill Slenderman. Then her soul is all mine!

~~~~~

Your Pov

"I have to say. You make some fine steak Lucifer," I hum in delight as everyone devours their individual lunches.

"Life grows boring from time to time in the demon realm so I venture into human lives. You learn how to pick up skills the longer you exist," Lucifer declares with a delighted grin.

"Well I'm impressed by it," I tell him, getting home from the table to wash the dishes.

Once everything is finished Lucifer takes his leave and I put Hope down for her nap, spending time with Sally while she sleeps. They each got their own 'mommy time' during the day, especially since Sally now had to share my attention. We spend our time coloring over a tea party.

"Mommy, are you okay?" Sally asks, gently nudging my arm when I attempt to doze off.

"I'm so sorry Sally. I feel super sleepy suddenly," I mumble, accepting her into my lap when she climbs in.

"Then it's nap time! To daddy's room!" Sally declares!

"Here we go," I grin, holding her in my arms and taking her to the bedroom I shared with Slender, the two of us cuddling together and falling asleep. I was so tired.

Slender's Pov

"Finally finished," I mumble to myself as I finish the hunting run through for the pastas, thankful Y/N wasn't a killer so she could be here for the girls. With that thought I go searching for my girls, Hope sleeping soundly with her kitty she got from her mom and Sally and Y/N should be having their daily tea party. A frown comes to my lips when I find their tea party abandoned, searching the mansion for her and finally finding them both sleeping soundly in my bed. I guess everyone was a bit wore out after today's events.

I press a kiss to each of their heads and teleport to Hope's room to do the same for her, a blush coming to my cheeks when she grabs a hold of my suit sleeve.

"Daddy, can you stay with me?" She mumbles sleepily, her grey eyes pleading on my own.

"Of course I can, baby," I promise, climbing into her bed and holding her in my chest. I hum softly as I gently stroke my fingers through her hair, eventually dozing off with her as well.

~~~~~~

I gently move Hope from my chest and to her bed when I wake up, surprised to find it was morning already. I was much more tired than I thought. I tuck my baby girl in bed and head to the kitchen to relieve Y/N of breakfast this morning.

"Slenderman," An unfamiliar voice growls before hot pain shoots through my body, looking down to find a bright white sword protruding through my chest, black blood beginning to pool on the floor as I collapse to my knees. "Now her soul will be mine!"

"Y/N!" I cry out, desperately pushing through the pain so I could get to my room, tears streaming down my cheeks when I find Sally alone in the bed. "NO, NO, NO!"

"Daddy, what's wrong?" Sally mumbles sleepily before letting go of a scream when she sees my state. "DADDY!"

"Sally, baby, please go to Hope. Please, protect your baby sister," I gasp, finally collapsing to the floor as black begins to dot my vision. "Please baby......."

Your Pov

I expect to wake up with Sally snuggled into my side, Slender wrapped around us and Hope with her big sister. The four of us fitting comfortably in Slender's large bed, ready to be up and go wake everyone up with the smell of breakfast. It's the same way I've woken up for an entire year now. That's how I should have woken up but instead I'm in a cold room made entirely out of concrete. My hands chained behind my back, my feet chained around the ankles, and my wings spread with sharp hooks through them.

"Now, now, don't cry my dear," Gabriel coos as he admires a white sword stained with black blood, immediately recognizing it as my beloved's. "You're finally safe and away from that horrible creature. There will be no more reincarnation for you!"