Deals

~~Your Pov~~

"No! It's still trying to take you to monsters! Control your magic! Ignore the calls of the demons!" Gabriel snarls as a pentagram appears at my feet once more. "You're doing this on purpose!"

"I'm not doing anything! I don't control the magic!" I snap back in frustration. "Please! Just stop this! Leave me to my life and you stay in yours! I'm not meant to protect humans!"

Gabriel's hands tighten onto fists as rage fills his eyes, a shudder of fear running through my body when he looks at me. I can't move as he slowly stalks towards me, gasping when I lose breath when his leg strikes me in the stomach. I cry out in pain when he brings his knee up to my chin, his hands slamming my head down on his knee. I groan in pain as a wave of dizziness takes over me. Gabriel doesn't stop. Soon I'm coughing up blood, the hooks in my wings pulling as I fall to my knees. Gabriel pants as he looms above me.

"You'll never return to Heaven if you don't stop with your betrayal right now!" He spits, venom in his voice.

"I don't want to go to Heaven! That's not my home. EARTH, is my home! Just accept that I'm different than you!" I snarl back. "Please! Just stop!"

I grit my teeth when Gabriel grabs me by my hair and forces me to look up at him.

"That's enough out of you. You're lucky I don't rip out your tongue for saying such traitorous words. Angels belong in Heaven. They don't belong here on Earth. There's too many temptations here. You'll fall into Hell at this rate. We need to change up tactics," Gabriel growls, releasing my hair. "It's extreme, but maybe it'll finally get my point across."

Gabriel snaps his fingers and suddenly all of the chains are gone. I collapse on the floor at Gabriel's feet. Despite being released from the chains nothing is healing, and the pain feels almost worse than before. I gasp when new chains suddenly wrap around my torso, pinning my arms and wings against my body. Gabriel hauls me to my feet and a pentagram appears under my feet, Gabriel and I teleporting to a mountainous area.

"What are you doing?" I demand of him, looking around for the soul that summoned me here.

"Come out little creature. You think this will defend you? You're wrong!" Gabriel snarls. "Find it."

"No," I spit back at him. "I'm not going to let you destroy an innocent creature."

"Innocent...INNOCENT?!" Gabriel snarls, grabbing my by the neck and slamming me against the rock. "These creature KILL Y/N. KILL! They're not innocent!"

"Then why did the creator make them?! Huh?! If they're so evil why are they here?!" I snarl back at him, my eyes widening when seven smoke like creatures shaped as wolves begin to appear.

"There you are," Gabriel sneers, dropping me as a holy whip appears in his hands. "Take a good look Y/N. Their deaths are your fault. I will use you to hunt down every evil creature until I have destroyed them all."

"NO!" I scream, Gabriel lashing his whip against one of the smoke wolves. The others retreat when the one in the whip yelps, my eyes widening in terror as the whip tightens around the wolf. "Gabriel please! Don't take it out on them!"

"We're done bargaining 'guardian angel'," Gabriel spits, jerking his arm up and destroying the smoke wolf."

No! No, I can't let this happen! I'm exhausted and injured, but I have a job to do. I focus on the area around me, tensing when a wolf suddenly appears beside me. It bares it's fangs and lunges at me, covering me in smoke. Suddenly, the chains are released and I jerk to my feet. The wolves are dodging Gabriel's attacks, the angel's anger causing his attacks to be mistimed and sloppy. My magic is still weak, but I feel it coming back. I materialize a weapon in hand and lunge at Gabriel.