Pain

Trender's Pov

I tend to Slendeman as Splendor takes care of our two nieces, constantly needing to restitch his wounds as the stitches are continuously dissolved. The injuries require twenty four hour monitoring, Offender swapping me out in the evenings so I could sleep. Thankfully all internal damage healed with help of our blood but the flesh wounds continued to open and bleed. A tired sigh leaves my chest as I stitch the wound once more, tensing with a growl to the sudden demonic presence in the infirmary.

"Do not fret, I'm simply here to help," Lucifer assures, coming to Slender's side, black stitches as dark as Slender's blood beginning to weave themselves through his injuries.

My breath hitches as the wound boils and heals, Slender's once shallow breaths turning deep and relaxed, his pale skin going from nearly opaque to its stark white state.

"Why are you helping him?" I question.

"Your niece is my soulmate. When she's hurting so am I. I have no desire to bring harm to your family as I have no grudge against any of you," Lucifer explains. "And I rather enjoy the company of your sister-in-law."

"She's gone missing. It's one thing to have Slender injured but to have their mom missing? We've sent search parties everywhere and even Gabriel has been searching the angel realm but nothing so far. We don't know what to do," I point out with a heavy sigh.

"She is not in the demon realm either I can assure you of that. I will keep my own looking out for her as well. Once he awakens, things will be easier," Lucifer assures before leaving my side. I could only hope he was right on this one....

Your Pov

My entire body shudders when yet another freezing bucket of holy water is dumped over my head, begging and pleading for the seemingly endless flow to come to an end as Gabriel admires his handiwork from afar. Still I refuse to give him the answer he so desperately seeks.

"Eternity! That's how long this can keep going! Eternity, Y/N!" He snarls in anger, his patience having lost out days ago. "I even promised you your daughters and yet here you are making them suffer without their mother!"

"I'd rather rot in hell then sacrifice them for my own selfish desires!" I snarl, spluttering and coughing up the water dumped over my head once more.

"You know what happens when you talk back. How many shall it be this time?" Gabriel growls, tears streaming down my cheeks when he takes pliers and plucks the feathers from my wings one by one. "You're weak. Your body can't even grow back its own feathers!"

I ignore him this time, my entire form trembling from cold and pain as I kneel before my captor. My wings losing feathers as often as Gabriel plucks them from my wings, leaving behind ugly bleeding and bruised flesh. Every other moment I'm drenched in water, my defiance having given out what felt like only hours ago. If I could not be with my family then I wished an eternity of death rather than make Slender suffer in an eternity of misery. Gabriel accepts my silence and leaves from the door he came in, giving me rest from his endless torment. He would be gone for several hours before returning and I simply must try getting what little sleep I could find.

"I didn't want to do this so soon but your beloved is awake. If I can't have you in the angel realm then no one may have your soul," Gabriel snarls, tilting my chin with the tip of his sword. "This is goodbye oh beautiful soul."

Pain.....searing hot pain shoots through my body as it feels as if my entire being is torn apart. The thoughts of my beloved family being the last thing on my mind before everything goes strangely numb. It was almost as if I wasn't existing at all.....

~~~~~~

Slender's Pov

Pain. That's all I could feel. Searing white pain entering every single part of my body and yet it was not my own pain. No, my pain had diminished a while ago. This was a dull pain in the very depths of my immortal soul. Pain that had me crying in remorse for the one going through such agony. When I awaken I'm strapped into my bed with my brother's patiently awaiting my return, beginning to struggle and thrash despite their encouraging words.

"I must get to Y/N!" I snarl in anger as I snap the bindings free.

"Daddy!" Two voices cry before I'm suddenly forced back by two little bodies, hugging my daughters close as they cling to me and cry.

"I'm okay. I'm okay," I promise, keeping tabs on my beloved's state as I care for our girls. Once they were in bed I had to move, and fast.

~~~~~

Micheal's Pov

"Where is Gabriel?!" I snarl in anger to find the archangel missing from his post yet again.

"Relax Micheal, I'm right here," Gabriel growls in annoyance, a tea tray in his hands as he sits back at his post.

"Where is she?!" I snarl in anger.

"Where's who?" He questions with an innocent head tilt.

"You know EXACTLY who I'm talking to," I snarl, grinding my teeth in frustration to his innocent act.

"I haven't the faintest idea. I haven't had contact with her as that is my punishment," He hums with a shrug of his shoulders.

I slam my fist on the table in anger before storming to the arms room, snapping my fingers to see which sword had been taken out.

"Azrael!" I snarl, slamming my fellow archangel against the wall when he comes at my call. "Where is she?! What did you do?!"

"I simply made our lives easier dear Gabriel. Do not fret," He explains with a shrug of his shoulders. "She will be missed."

Slender's Pov

Once my daughters are asleep in bed I bring Splendor with me to find my beloved. We end up arriving in Japan in the middle of the Suicide Forest, a lone rock being the only indication to an underground bunker. I follow the scent of her blood into the bunker, finding her slumped on her knees as a large pool of blood surrounds her.

"Y/N! Y/N, wake up!" I cry in panic, desperately shaking my beloved to get her conscious, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Please my love. Don't leave me again."

"My love," Her voice manages, her hands grabbing a hold of my own. "I promise to find you once again no matter how many times it takes until we can be together for eternity."

"No! NO! Y/N, THIS IS OUR ETERNITY! PLEASE! Don't leave me again....." I sob, wrapping her in my arms and holding her close until her breath stops and her heart comes to a still. "Please, someone please....."