•31• °BACK OFF°

*Flashback to when Stiles was telling them the plan*

"So Stiles what do you got?" Derek asked 

"What would you guys do without me?" 

"The plan Stiles" Scott demanded 

"So I was thinking about how Kira played them last time and..." 

"How do you know about that?" Kira asked 

"Isaac told us at lunch yesterday" Erica answered 

 "Any way, we are going to do something similar, we are going to make them think we don't know they're there but we'll actually all be there" Stiles finished we were all looking each other confused "Am I the only one who thinks that he sometimes doesn't speak English?" Boyd asked and we all shook our heads "I am really questioning why do I even cop up with you guys.." 

"Can we stop joking about this" Isaac was a bit concerned 

"Alright, Isaac you are gonna call your mum, tell her to call the alpha" 

"James" Kira said 

"Yeah whatever, she will tell him she found out that Isaac and Kira will be eating out tonight and that she thinks it's the perfect place to surprise them" Stiles explained, "so they'll be there to catch us thinking we have no clue!" Isaac said "YES! And the moment the come to the restaurant everyone except me and Lydia and obviously Isaac and Kira will follow their sent to were their hiding and will wait for us to come there" 

"How do you know they'll bring them there?" Derek asked "I don't like the idea of living two non-werewolves to protect them" he continued 

"First of all wherever their hiding they probably think no one knows so of course they'll take them there, secondly you'll all go there to see who's going to be there and prepare the graunds before they go back" Stiles continued explaining 

"You don't think they'll go all together?" Scott asked 

"By what they know they want to catch an omega and a scared run-away fox, maximum three of them, the rest are gone be waiting at the hideout, now Scott AND Derek if the rest can take whoever easily I want you hidden until we come, you guys are going to be like the card under our sleeves and lastly Lydia and I will follow them just in case they go somewhere else." Stiles finished 

"And how would you know it's somewhere else?" Boyd asked, everybody scoffed 

"What?" he wondered "Do I really have to explain even the simple things? One of you will call me when you get there." Stiles said

 "Alright, I guess we have a plan then" Scott smiled 

"When we get there, Boyd, you and Erica will take care of whoever is in the building, if there is a building, Malia and Allison the perimeter, me and Scott only come out if needed and we hide our sent at first, all right?" Derek asked. They all agreed, they finished with any left details and split up....

*End of flashback*

"Isaac is part of our pack" Derek announced "You can't take him back" Scott continued "But if you insist we'll be glad to show you what we got and put you into place" Malia said smirking... 

James signed towards Nora to move... "You really not coming Isaac?" she asked puppy eyes, Scott did not like the way she was talking to Isaac. "I thought you would do anything for me..." she seductively said walking closer, Scott growled and showed her his teeth and she stop her pace, fear in her eyes. "BACK OFF" Scott demanded angry and she obeyed. 

Isaac moved in front "I'm not an omega anymore James, the time where you did whatever you wanted is over, you guys are not even a real pack, you are with him cause it's convienied, what; tell me James why do you think none of them hasn't killed yo...

Isaac moved in front "I'm not an omega anymore James, the time where you did whatever you wanted is over, you guys are not even a real pack, you are with him cause it's convienied, what; tell me James why do you think none of them hasn't killed you yet? It's defiantly not because there are scared, I mean we all know you are weaker than all of them. What is it then..? Let me put some light to the mystery, you are the rich kid who did, does and will pay for anything they want. Your mommy and daddy will find them nice effortless jobs in the future just like they get you out of trouble now any time you need them to. Wake up James they don't respect you as an alpha, they know want a nobody you are, you just have what will make their lives easier..." Isaac coldly said. 

There was silence for a few seconds, with both packs looking amazed at how could Isaac talk like that and James almost exploding from anger "Why didn't you kill me them?" James asked him "I had no interest on becoming an alpha" Isaac answered 

"I think you should go home guys and never come back, it's not gonna end well if you start a fight with them" Kira worned her old pack "Shut up you stupid fox" Lucas said "This doesn't concern you, you belong in neither of the packs here, you were an always will be an outsider" Elena mocked 

"All right, that's it, I waited enough" Malia whispered and attacked Elena "MALIA DON..." Derek tried to stop her but it was too late Malia and Elena were already fighting "Shit, I guess we fight" Derek said nodding at Scott "Just don't kill them" Scott ordered.

James stayed at the back watching the others fight in terror. Ramiro attacked Boyd and Erica rushed to help, Derek was fighting Lucas, who at first tried to punch Isaac but Scott got in the way, Allison was protecting her pack from afar, Noor jumped in front of Isaac who was fighting Lucas with Derek and Scott at the moment. 

"I am not going to fight you Noor." Isaac told her stepping back "I was counting on that" she said smirking "But she is" Isaac answered and then Kira nocked her out while in her fox form ... meanwhile Malia got distracted from the sight and Elena took the upper hand in their fight but Lydia rushed to them pushing Elena away with her banshee powers "I had her" Malia complained "Yeah, maybe, if you didn't get distracted"  Lydia scoffed, Elena got up and rushed to them, Malia showed her sharp teeth and then knocked her out. 

While Lucas was already beaten by the two alphas "Isaac was right he was quite strong but" Scott said "Not stronger than us" Derek finished the sentence, Erica and Boyd had taken care of Ramiro, the only one up to fight was James... Isaac and Scott got closer, all it took to put him down was one punch from Isaac, "I've been wanting to do that since forever" Isaac smirked 

"Take your pack and never come back here cause next time you bother Isaac or our pack I WILL let them kill you, each one of you." Scott warned their alpha "And if you are not out of our territory by tomorrow I will come after you and reap your throats out... with my teeth.." Derek also warned him, showing them his red eyes and sharp teeth before living. The pack went to Derek's and James pack went back where they came from the same night...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹