•14• °I heard°

*Isaac*

After Stiles' visit on my house my mother wouldn't stop talking about meeting my friends and all. She kept asking me to invite them over every day until I said yes. So there I was, Friday at school telling my friends to come over.

"So if you guys can and want to she'll be happy to meet you" I finish my 'speach'

"That's a great idea" said Allison

"But it will have to be on Sunday because she is at a work trip until then"

"Yeah we would love to, it would be fun" Malia commented

"You guys will definitely like his mom" Stiles assured

"Have you met her?" Scott asked...

Stiles went "aaam eeeeh" and for our great luck the bell rang. "I have math got to go" Stiles added as he was getting up.

After school I went home, cleaned my room and did some house jobs my mom told me to do...

The next day Allison came over, she wanted to talk to me about something.
We ate some cookies my mom had made and talked a bit.

Sunday around seven my friend started arriving, eventually we were all at my house eating and laughing. I think they all like my mother and so did she.

We were at the living room playing board games, well there we're only 4 players, the rest were watching, helping and mostly laughing, after a while I noticed Scott wasn't there, I tried catching his sent, he was outside. I got out and I saw him talking with Erica, well I have to admit I did not notice her missing...
I leaned on a tree far from them, not my proudest moment but I had to know what they were talking about...

S: you're talking nonsense
E: come on Scott, I know what I see
S: look I don't know why are you so interested but I'm not gay
E: it's okay to be; besides I have seen how you are around him and...
S: I don't like Isaac okay; I mean what's there to like anyway pff
E: it sounds mean the way you say it
S: sorry but you're pushing it
E: look I just want you to know that you got my support
S: I don't need it; I told you I don't like scarf-boy.

Erica continue talking but I couldn't hear more.

What's there to like? Scarf-boy? I thought he didn't want to admit it but it seems like he doesn't feel the same way

I was just an experiment to him and now that he got the results he is clear...
Why does it still hurt though? Why do I still freaking like him after hearing those things?

I went inside, I don't think anyone noticed I was gone, they were laughing, I think about something Stiles said. After a while Erica and Scott came in.

Around midnight my mother said goodnight to us and went to sleep.
"It was nice meeting all of you, don't stay up too long you have school tomorrow"

Eventually they started leaving. I cleaned up the mess and washed the dishes.

Once I was in bed I started thinking, why it is every time I have class with him things happen. I haven't been at easy not even one of the Mondays since I came. But now I had decided, I'm not talking to him ever again because I have to forget about him and if I talk to him it will be harder to do so.

Monday

I got up again not ready for Monday. I ate, got dressed and went to catch the bus. I was thinking not going to class but the teacher said we shouldn't miss today's class on bio.

I went inside and saw Stiles smiley waving at me, I tried to find another seat but they were all taken, what can I say; that's what you get if you go to school by bus.

I said good morning to Stiles and I sat on the seat he had kept for me.
Scott said good morning too but I did not respond. Not too long after the teacher came in.

"Good morning class today you will choose partners"

Almost everyone started yelling who they wanted to be with. Me? I just didn't want to be with a particular someone, other than that I could work with whomever.

"Enough" the teachers yelled, once everyone was silent she continued " I was sure this would happen so I made the teams myself" students started arguing lightly but eventually they stopped .

Teacher started naming the duos, you could hear some sad breaths here and there but no one was brave enough to say anything... I hear my name and wait to hear my partner "Lahey with Stilinski" thank you I thought of myself but it was too early to celebrate " oh no sorry Stilinski is below... It's Lahey with McCall"

What?? Nooo... WHY??

She continued with the teams and when she was done we started fixing our seats and sitting with our partners.

Scott came and sat next to me "lucky us right?" I just looked at him and said nothing, he looks at me with a confused face "what's up? Did anything happened?" I didn't answer but I could feel him being unhappy about it.

When class was over I turned to Stiles "see you at lunch dude" he smiled and I left.

I tried not to think about him but it was not possible. All I could think about was him but then I remembered what I heard last night, I got a bit angry so I focused on my class.

At lunch I could still smell the sadness all over him but I control my feelings and it didn't matter to me. I believe no one notices us not talking to each other so lunch time was fine.

When my last class was over I went on the bus, I was the first there, I was thinking about everything, maybe I should take a break, maybe I should leave for a while, it will help me forget and lock my feelings.

I looked through the window and saw Scott walking fast towards the bus...

Hope you enjoy
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹