•11• °Yet to early°

*Isaac*

I didn't want to go, I wanted to talk to him, try to understand but I felt my eyes tearing up a bit.
I was a beta now so I was strong enough to stop myself.
I got out slamming the door behind me.

I was watching the car leave, I didn't want to go inside yet.

After about 5 minutes that I was doing nothing, just standing thinking everything and nothing at the same time, someone called my name from behind.
I turn around and saw Stiles running towards me.

"Dude what are you doing out here standing like a statue?"

It was in that moment I felt tears running down my cheeks, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Oh ehm what happened?"

Stiles was a good guy, I did trust him but don't forget he's Scott's best friend.

"Nothing, everything is fine"

I said after cleaning my face.

"I don't believe you... Look whatever it is you can trust me, I'm not gonna say anything to anyone"

"Not even Scott?" I asked in disbelief

"Not if you don't want me to"

I trust him, he is my friend, I do believe in his words.
So I said everything that had happened from way back when I came here the first day and smelled him being in a pack, when I first talked to Boyd, what happened at the party, about my wolf voice, how Derek helped me with the whole mate thing and everything about Scott, except the kiss, it was yet to early and I didn't want to put Scott in a bad position.

He was in shock at first but then the moment he was about to say something  he's phone rang.

"It's Scott!!" He said anxious

"Answer the goddamn phone and don't dare say anything about what we talked or where you are"

He answer the phone and talked, I didn't hear everything, Scott wanted to talk to him about something, was it about what happened tonight?

He finished the call and we started talking again.

"So do you like Scott?"

"Well what do you think?"

"I think you should talk to him. Look, he hasn't talked to me about any of that and even if he had I wouldn't say anything but I do think you should talk, you should clear things up. I'm glad you trust me and don't worry I'm not going to say anything, have a nice weekend and if you need ANYTHING just call.. I better go it's late. Good night!"

"Good night" I replied, I felt better now that I talked to somebody knowing I can trust him.

I went inside took a shower and went right to bed.