•15• °Not everything°

*Scott*

I really liked the idea of meeting Isaac's mother and seeing his house. Actually if I'm being honest I couldn't wait to spend time with him. All this time since what happened at the boy's lockers room, I couldn't stop thinking about him, his fault I might add.
I was always trying to catch signs but nothing. He was always acting normal, not doing anything more.
Well I wouldn't know what to do even if he did but I wanted him to.

I arrived at Isaac's house a bit late, we ate and talked, his mother is really charming, kind and funny.
We decided to go to the living room and play some board games.
Before I could get inside the living room someone dragged me outside...

"Erica?" I say in shock

"Sorry, but I need to talk to you about something"

"Did anything happened with Boyd?"

"Well... a lot happens with Boyd!" She said with a smirk and then continued "but no, I wanted to talk about you"

"What about me?"

"Well I just wanted to tell you that I am here for you if you need to talk about anything"

"About what? Just talk to me" I was not at easy any more

"About Isaac"

Did he tell her something about me??
"What about him?" I ask nervous

"The fact that you like him"

"What??" this is not what I expected

"And it's ok, I can even help you ask him out if you want"

"You are talking nonsense" I say as I didn't want to admit it to her, she is my friend yes but I haven't accepted myself yet how can she accept me?

"Come on Scott, I know what I see"

"Look, I don't know why are you so interested but I am not gay"

"It's ok to be; besides I have seen how you are around him and..."

"I don't like Isaac okay? I mean what there to like" I couldn't believe I was saying that. But I automatically got in defense mode.

"It sound means the way you say it..."

"Sorry, but you are pushing it"

"Look I just I want you to know that you got my support"

"I don't need it; I told you I don't like scarf-boy" it sounds like I am making fun of him but I actually really like his scarfs...

"Come on Scott what makes you so afraid? You'r..."

"Why do you insist?" I interrupted her

"Because I know what's like to think that your alone and because you are my friend"

I went silent for a moment, I was thinking...