•5• °What is this?°

*Isaac*

The party was pretty cool, Stiles was still dancing with that girl but he didn't seem to be enjoying himself. It probably had to do with what Scott said about Stiles crush on someone.

Oh... Scott...

I don't understand, I am at a party where no one knows me, and so many girls came to talk to me or flirted with me but all i could think about was him. I don't get it and I don't understand what's with the Voice in my head either.

I used to hear that voice only on fool moons, when it told me to kill people and now sometimes when Scott talks or is really close to me, the voice in my head makes me believe that i want him... What is this?

After a while of thinking about it I got a bit angry, I was at a party and instead of having fun I was thinking stupid things.

I looked around and spotted a girl looking at me, I went close, asked her to dance, she said yes. Not to long after I started flirting and getting closer, touching her.
She was pretty, she had a nice clean skin, beautiful brown eyes, so I went for it, I started leaning in and so did she but when our lips were about to touch I heard a strong growl, strong but not for humans to be able to hear.

I immediately backed up and looked around but nothing.
Was it all my imagination?
Maybe I thought I heard something because I didn't really like that girl...

I apologized to her and went looking for Stiles, it was late anyway so I could use that as an excuse to leave.
I spotted Stiles but before I could get to him some one jumped in front of me.

"Looking for me?" Scott said. My inner voice immediately woke up and tried to convince one more time that I want him, while I was trying not to jump on him i answered "Not really, but I was just going to tell Stiles I am leaving, I guess you can pass him the message". The voice in my head was going crazier and crazier after every word i said.

I didn't even let him answer, I just left. One word out of his mouth and I wouldn't be able to stop my self. Once I was out I took a deep breath and started walking. But I couldn't stop my thoughts.
Did someone really growl or was it my imagination?
And what i this thing with Scott?
I need answers, but where the hell can I get them from?

I wanted all those thoughts to stop, so i started running, a bit faster every time I thought of something.

I arrived in my house in no time. I calmed myself before getting in and I tried not to make any noise, it was late and my mom was probably asleep. I went to my room took some clean clothes and rushed to the bathroom I needed a cold shower or a very hot one, I didn't even know, just whatever could make me calm down.

When I finish i went back to my room, it was time to sleep. I could deal with all that happened tomorrow or the next day or whatever. All I had to do was not bump into Scott at school.

THE NEXT DAY

"Isaac, Isaac wake up, Isaac you are going to be late for school"
I woke up hearing my moms voice.
"What? What are you doing in my room mom? I asked not completely awake.. "It's late Isaac you didn't hear your alarm" she said "Get up you don't have much time" she added while walking downstairs.

I got up filling so tired, well parties on school night, not my thing... I got ready fast and stormed off.

I had class that I never had before today so all I could do is hope that Scott isn't in one of them and avoid lunch time.
For my surprise nothing actually happened. The day passed by and I didn't see Scott at all, I I just bumped with Erica once before lunch we talked a bit and that was it.

I went home happy that I didn't see any of them but it didn't last for too long.

While I was doing some of my homework my phone rang. I got up right away. I hadn't exchanged my number with anyone so there was no name but I could see the number, didn't know who it was anyway. First I thought what if it's someone from my ex-pack but then, after what happened they wouldn't dare to. I didn't want to answer, I don't like anexpected things. before I could decide if I was going to pick up or not the phone stop ringing. Eh if it was important they will call again I said to myself. Well... They did.

-Hello?
-Hey Isaac!
(Oh hell no, I try not to bump into him and he calls? Where did he even get my number.)

-I didn't see you today at lunch so I asked for your number at the school secretary, I hope you don't mind.
(Of course he did)
-Scott?
-Oh, ehm yeah. I just wanted to make sure you're okay. You left alone yesterday and I didn't see you at school so..
-No I'm fine... (What should I say? Damn it Isaac just talk, say anything)
I better go I have stuff to do, bye.

And so I hang up. Without letting him say anything in respond. I know it's foolish but I had decided, I will be as cold as ice with him so that these stupid, unreasonable feelings would go away eventually.

This is it for now I hope you like it.
The sentences inside () are Isaac's thoughts.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹