•9• °Experiment°

*Isaac*

Friday

So today is the pack meeting, I am so curious about so many things but all I could do is wait.

First classes were fine and passed fast enough. Lunch time... We were all there except Lydia, she had some study to do so she stayed at the library.

"I really feel lonely when Lydia is not around". Stiles says

"And why is that" Scott asked

"Well look at you, all three lovely couples and I'm alone"

"The only couple here it's us" Erica said

"Yeah babe but these four are so cute together don't you see?" Boyd said cherishing her chicks

"See I'm right, right?" Stiles sad smirking

"No we are not together"
me and Scott said almost at the same time, I turned around to look at him and our eyes locked.

"They are right.." Malia interrupted our staring without noticing.
"... We are just going on one date no biggie yet"

"Oh that's right, so guys when do you think we should go on that double date we were talking about?" Allison asked

I was still looking at Scott and he turned to look at me like he wanted me to answer or like he was challenging me to answer, well challenge accepted.

"How about tonight after the pack meeting?"

I say looking at them.

The bell rang, getting up we agreed on it, Stiles said something under his breath smirking, I don't think anyone actually heard him.

I was in the hall walking to my next class when someone dragged me to an empty small room I've never been before.

"Scott? What the hell?" I say shocked

"Why are you doing this"

"Doing what? Let go of my hand." I tried to release my hand from his, but couldn't.

"THIS"

"Are you stupid? Yo.. you are t..the one who dr.. dragged me here"

My voice was trembling, he was so close I actually couldn't breathe and my inner wolf was going crazy.

"The whole double date thing why are you doing it?"

"What's your problem huh...? If you want to be alone with Malia, no problem, I can go somewhere else with Allison"

"NO" he yells angry

"Wait a minute... Are you jealous?

"Wh... What?"

"Dude, if you like Allison why are you going out with Malia?"

"I don't like Malia... Allison, I mean I don't like Allison"

"Then what IS your problem?"

He lets go my hand looks me straight in the eyes like at the cafeteria...

"I... I ju... just.."
He sighed and looked down and then continued
".. nothing, I just don't want Allison to get hurt."