•4• °Friends°

*Scott*

I woke up with my phone ringing, it was early, i look at my phone to see that Derek was calling. I answered worried.

- Yes...?
- Come from my place before you go to school, we need to talk.
- Sure.

I got up fast took a quick shower ate something and I went out.

I arrived at Derek's very fast.

"Hey Derek everything ok?"  I asked worried once I gοt inside and saw him.

"Yeah yeah but we have to talk about the new kid."

"The new kid? Isaac? What about him?"

....

*Isaac*

I woke up did my usual morning routine and them headed to school.

The day started fine, classes were good and it was lunch time, I don't much like lunch time, you have to eat when everyone is looking and when you are the new kid that is way more than usual.

I took my food and sat in a table alone , after a few seconds i felt someone sit down across me,..

"Hey why sitting all alone?"

"Well I'm not alone anymore, am I?" Obviously you idiot, good job Isaac you are an ass....

"Yeah right. So I am Boyd. We didn't introduce yesterday so I thought.."

"Eh yeah, I am Isaac." Before I could finish saying my name a girl came and sat next to Boyd her hair was blonde and she had greenish eyes. Then Stiles and Scott came and sat next to me, then two other girl came and sat down too.

I couldn't smell who was a werewolf from the girls but one of em for sure.

" Okey Isaac we figured that you are a werewolf and you know now that there is a pack here so we thought lets meet and see where does this go..."  Stiles said.

"You met our Alpha yesterday right?" Asked Scott.

Okey Isaac you can do this just answer. "Yeah!" 

"Okey so this is Lydia next to her is Alison, you've met Boyd then it's Erica his girlfriend and I'm Scott."

We started talking it was fun, we didn't much stay at the werewolves stuff we talked about other things, it was like we were normal and it felt like I belong there, I don't know probably my own idea.

We were talking but all I could think about was how my heart skipped a bit when Scott said his name. I haven't experienced that before it was weird, like, like I couldn't control it, it had his own will, crazy right...

The bell rang so we had to go to class, as we where walking out of the cafeteria

"Hey Isaac, there is a party going tomorrow night and I thought that you could come with me. What do you think?"  Stiles asked me.

"Ehm like a date?" I said joking.

"What, no. So that you could meet new people, stupid."

"Then yes I'll be there"

"You are a jerkHe said walking backwards and smiling.

It's cool to have friends, but I believe they don't want to be friends with me. I understand they just want to keep an eye on the werewolf...
Or they are planning my death, either way there is nothing I can do about it so I am going to live as much as can...

The next day:

*Isaac*

I was ready for the party, I didn't dress up amazingly but it was ok, I don't much care anyway. I was wearing a pare of black jeans and a grey shirt, i had on a dark green scarf and my regular shoes.

I was waiting outside my house for Stiles to pick me up. It didn't take long he stop right in front of me and I got in the back seat, Scott was with him so .

"Hey Isaac, ready to go? " Stiles happily said.

"Get drunk or dance?" Scott said right after.

"Yeah ready.!!" I guess...

We didn't talk much while we were on the car but every time I heard Scott speak, this voice in my head kept appearing, it was weird and hard to control... But I managed to do so.

We arrived at the party, we got in the house, it was full of people, the good thing, I was not the new kid there, mostly no-one new no-one so that was a plus.

We walked inside, a girl brought us beer and took Stiles to dance, he was so funny, I couldn't stop smiling.

"Do you like Stiles?" Scott asked while touching me on the shoulder. I couldn't breathe he was so close so that I could hear him. My inner voice kept saying "kiss him, kiss him" I was in shock even more because it made me want to...

"You do?" He asked again as I wasn't replying.

"What? No Scott. He is just a funny dancer." I finally managed to say.

"Oh yeah I know that, it is new for you. And good that you don't." He said with a serious face while looking at me. I was going crazy I don't know what is happening to me I never felt anything like this for no-one, I have never felt anything for a boy before actually...  Am i??? But what did he mean by that?

"What do you mean good? My voice was shaking.

"It wouldn't work he has a huge crush on someone for to long."

Oh that what he ment of corse....

This was it, a bit small but 🤷
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹