•18• °Misunderstandings°

*Isaac*

We got out of the car.

"Go talk to him and don't take too long"

"How should I start?" Stiles asked

"Well he will definitely smell me so when he asks why I'm not coming in tell him you HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT COME ON, DIDN'T WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS IN THE CAR?" I raised my voice a bit and sped up the words in the end.

"Okay-okay calm down man" He said a bit scared

"Go" I told him and pointed at the door. He left, when he arrived at the door he turned around but I think I was so pissed that he immediately rang the bell. I am happy that I'm a beta again so, now I can focus my hearing wherever I want.They talked for a few seconds at the door, I didn't want to hear them but I can guess what they were talking about, after that Derek waived at me and they went inside. I got in the car and waited, focusing my hearing on the calming noises of the forest. Time pasted by fast, I woke up from my peaceful break by a knock on the window, I opened my eyes and it was Allison, I got out of the car.

"What were you doing there?" she asked once i was out .

"Ah, just taking a relaxing break, the wolf hearing helps a lot"

"Doesn't wolf hearing makes it worse?"

"Not if you can control it, you can focus your hearing wherever you want"

"Oh i understand now."

"Aren't you a bit early?"

"For not even 5 minutes, are you serious?" we just smiled and she continued "But why don't we go inside?" she asked and faced Derek's house, before she could complete 5steps I caught her hand stopped and turned her around "He and Stiles have something to talk ab..."

but before I could finish what I wanted to say she was kissing me

but before I could finish what I wanted to say she was kissing me. I was shocked for some seconds, why would she do something like that? The sound of a motorcycle woke me from my thoughts and i pushed Allison away, I turned my head back and I saw Scott's bike driving off. Out of all times he had to see that moment, wait a sec... "Did you do it on purpose?"