•22• °Damn it°

*Scott*

I couldn't control myself, and if I'm being honest I didn't want to.

"uuhhh SCOTT" Isaac moaned my name as I was kissing his neck.

It was then when I realized what I have done. I stop and look at his face, we were both out of breath.

Looking at him I also realized how many times he told me to stop. What have I done, he will surely hate me now...., and with that thought I jumped off of him.

"Isaac I'm so so sorry..." I apologize "I am so sorry" I apologize again, I'm not even able to look at him, scared of his reaction

"Scott!" He calls my name but that makes me feel even worse, reminding me of the times he asked me to stop.

"I told you before that you should go. I am so sorry" I apologize again sitting on my chair and holding my head with my hands.

"I GET IT" Isaac yelled, I look up and his is grabbing my white shirt from the floor. "You are sorry" he continues while wearing my shirt...

I get up wanting to explain,
"Isaac I-"

"It's okay, it was just a kiss" he said
...just a kiss?

"you don't have to feel bad about it, it was meaningless anyway right?"
...Meaningless?

"I better go now, we can do the project another day." And he left;

I went to my window and saw him walk away, once he was far enough "DAMN IT!!!" I yelled and punched the wall.

I grabbed his shirt sat on the floor with my back against the wall and I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my eyes.

I messed up again, he probably hates me for what I did, and what's worse is that I liked every second of it, "DAMN IT" I screamed again... and for him it was just a meaningless kiss...; I punched the wall one more time allowing more tears to roll down, having his shirt in my face the entire time, it smells like him, I like his smell. "Damn it" I more like whispered this time.

I've been sitting there for hours thinking about him, about the amount of an as***** I am, about how he still doesn't know how I feel about him.

He probably thinks that I'm the biggest jerk alive.
Why is this so fricking hard...

"DAMN IT- DAMN IT- DAMN IT!!!" I scream again punching the wall as hard as I can until someone stops my hand. I turn my head "Mum?"

"Scott, what are you doing son?" She was checking my hand "Let's go put some ice" She said and helped me get up.

"No, it's fine mum, it will heal" I explain and wipe my face with my other hand.

"Right. What happened?" She asked concerned?

"I really don't want to talk about it" I say as I sit on my bed

"What time is it?" I asked

"Seven" she answered

I have been sitting like that for almost 3 hours.

"Why so early?" I ask to change the subject

"They didn't need me today, at least until midnight. Now back to you" she came and sat next to me

"You're not going to drop it, are you?"