•3• °Werewolves in Town°

*Isaac*

The teacher told him to sit down... I was relieved for a moment but i could feel him staring at me...

He was a dark skinned boy with brown eyes, his body was very sharp and that made me even more terrified.

The last bell rang,I got up and didn't move, there was no point in running anyway so...

I feel his hand touch my shoulder

"Hey, so are you an omega?"

"I ..., ehm yeah.., I... I guess."

"How is it?" He asks. I was a bit confused..

"How is what?"

"The life of an omega." He says moving his head right an left in a sarcastic way.

"Ehm, it's different..." I had no idea what to say... But he winded up his eyes waiting for the answer so i go "It's harder to control your wolf form at fool moon and i am not as strong as when I was a beta but it's okey."

"Oh cool, I bet you are going to be stronger again soon" Once he is finished he winks at me and he got out.

What was that; for real. I was so surprised, he looked like a bad boy looking for trouble but he was really cool. He didn't say anything about me being here or stepping on their territory and what was the last thing he said about, strong again? ARE THEY GOING TO TORTURE ME??? Nah I don't think so,..

I put my thoughts aside and walked out of school. I was walking home and thinking what should I do, should I go talk to that boy, do I live, or do I do nothing and just wait and see? The last definitely the last one.

I arrived home, ate lunch, helped my mum with a drawing and after I was done with some homework I decided to take a walk, explore a bit.

I walked and I walked and I walked, you could say I already learned all the roads. There were some roads though that need car so not yet. But I really want to now where they're headed.

I decided do go back, it was getting late anyway, I was near a forest, it was cool but not for night walks. As I was walking down the road, in seconds someone glued me to the grown, once I caught a breath i looked up, it was a werewolf... THE ALPHA¡¡¡ His red eyes where filled with anger.

But then he just calmed down and got up.. "Name and reason". He says with a deep voice.

"M... my name is Lahey.. no no Isaac.... Isaac Lahey, ehm reason?"

"Why are you here? What is it that you want.? You should know that you can't touch my pack..."

"Wha... No I... I didn't even now there was a pack here, we where looking for a place with my mother for a long and we thought here was great. If I am breaking any territory rules I can live, I don't want troubles really.."

"You are telling the truth... Anyway, no you don't have to go, for now at least. You better head back now, it's not so safe here." He said moving away, I turned around to live when I heard him shout from away "And don't do anything stupid Isaac". Before I could turn to look at him he was gone.

On my way back all I could do was think.., they seem nice, not like my pack, and what should I do now, also I have met three of them I know none of their names.

Thinking and thinking I arrived home fast, I took a bath and then fall asleep, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

*Scott*

I had just went to bed when Stiles called.

- Hello.
- Hey man sup?
- I was just about to sleep do you need anything?
- Yes actually, I took my jeep to service but it was big deal so they kept it, sooo I was thinking maybe you could drive me to school tomorrow?
- That's it?
- Yeah!
- Yes man I can do that.
- Ok ok great see ya .
- Hey Stiles
- Yeah
- Do you think the new kid doesn't like me?
- Yep.
- Really!!?
- No you idiot he doesn't even know you¡
- So?
- So... go to sleep Scott, we will find out tomorrow, but even if he doesn't what's the big deal.
- I guess you are right.
- I always am!!

We ended the call and the I went to sleep.

Ok so there will be a new chapter later today, just so you know!!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹