•8• °The talk°

*Isaac*

School just finished I met with Derek and we started walking.

"This better be important" he started

"I want to talk to you about something"

"What is it?"

"There's this voice in my head that I hear on full moons"

"All werewolves have that Isaac"

"Yeah I know but I started listening it normally"

"What do you mean"

"Like more often"

"When Isaac, when exactly?"

"I don't know, randomly?" I lied

"You know I am able to tell you are lying all right? Have you maybe met someone you like?"

I wasn't answering.., what was I supposed to say...
I DON'T KNOW ANYWAY....
But what made him think that?

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Ok so, the Voice we hear on full moons it's our inner wolf. It's the part of us that is 100% wolf."

"Inner wolf. That's why it's hard to control ourselves then?"

"Yes, but it also wakes up when you meet your mate"

"My what?"

"It's hard to explain. Let's just say your wolf can sense who is really meant to be with you"

I was speechless, I had no idea what to say, Derek broke the silence and said

"But since you are an omega, it is hard to control, harder for you than the betas."

"What about alphas?" I asked curious because of my talk with Stiles.

"Well, we are strong so we are able to control it even without understanding that we do. So we often don't pick up the sign too fast."

Oh that explains it I think to myself...

Derek brakes the silence once again and wakes me up from my thoughts.

"So who is it?"

"Look I can't lie to you but I don't want to talk about it besides I don't even think I like anybody... Well I'm not sure yet ..." I answered looking down to the street with a sad face...
Why? Because I really don't know what is going on.

"I have to go but, first let's just keep this between us for now and second come to my house on Friday we have a pack meeting, if you can't find it ask for Stiles or Scott to bring you."

"What do I have to do with your pack meetings?"

"Well we thought that we should do this later but you clearly need help so just come."

He said while leaving.
They? They who?
And what does it have to do with me?

It's a small chapter but only because I'll be posting big one later today...
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹