•7• °Moving on°

*Isaac*

I started going to the cafeteria more often, me and the pack kind of hit it off, I feel like they really like me and I really like them too, they're very nice.

As for Scott I didn't match pay attention to him and I think he had noticed so he did the same.
I do feel bad for making him think that I don't like him but it's for the best.

The weekend came and passed pretty fast, it was a cool break from school and Scott, we didn't talk any way but...

I and the rest of the pack had exchanged numbers and talked almost every day. We we were all friends now, and I think not just because we're werewolves but we understand and like each other.

I talk a bit more with Alison though, she seems to like me, I don't know yet in which way, but she's a good friend.

Monday came..
First class..
Biology...

I walked in, Stiles and Scott were already there, I just smiled and waved at them and took a seat. The teacher wasn't in yet so Stiles and Scott were talking, I didn't want to hear them but I can't fully control my powers yet so I didn't have a choice.

-You did what? Do you really like her?
-Look dude, we just went to one date, we had a good time that's it.
-I bet you did, but do you think she likes you?
-It was more like friends Saturday night out and I don't know.
-Do you like her?
-I don't know that either.
-Do you have any information that's useful for a conversation?

Scott didn't answer, the teacher came in.

A date? With whom?

All the feelings I've been trying to ignore explode, I got angry.., jealous, I didn't like the image in my head of Scott with someone else.

We finished class and I went outside first without talking to them, I didn't think I could look at him, my inner voice was going crazy...
I calmed down and headed to the next class.

I thought about not going for lunch but I had no excuses. I was sitting next to Allison, next to me were Stiles then Boyd and Erica being on their own perfect bubble, Lydian and then Scott and Malia.

"So how was your date guys?"  Lydia asked.

No one answered.

"Date? What date?"  I broke the silence with a question, well actually it was the voice in my head wanting me to ask and I couldn't stop it.

"Oh you don't know? We think we have another couple on the team."

I did NOT like where this was going.

"We are not a couple Erica" Malia said.

"Well..., Not yet"   Scott followed, not taking his eyes off of me...

Why?
He was looking at me straight in the eyes.
With a meaningful look that made me crazy, i don't know what he ment with it. But the way he was looking at me while saying those things was breathtaking. It was like he was saying those things especially for me to hear.

Malia was just looking at him nonstop with no expression on her face, like most of the time..

Allison broke the silence this time "I wish I had a date too so that we could go on a double date" she said into giggles.

I and Scott were still looking at each other...
But then I turn to face Allison and I go  "We can go together if you want"   with a smile on my face like if that was what I really wanted...

What was wrong with me?
I wanted to make him jealous.
Yeah something is definitely wrong with me....

The bell rang making all the shocked faces to wake up..
We all got up and went to our classes.

When I got home I was not okay, the voice in my head was going crazy, I had to talk to Derek he is the only one who can explain all this mess.

I talked to Stiles and he gave me a
Derek's number. I called and asked if we could meet, he said yes. Tomorrow after school we were going to take a walk...

The next day

I walked into Stiles at the hall in between classes:

"What's up dude"

"Fine! You?

"Great... Ehm I was wondering what did you need Derek's number for?"
He says, and I am not sure but I think he was a bit nervous.

"I wanted to talk to him about something... We are meeting after school toda...."

He didn't seem to like the news... Wait a minute....

"You have a crush on Derek???"  I said excited.

"Idiot" he said as he shushed me. Then he changed mood and went "Do YOU like Derek?"

"What?? No, I just need his alpha advice... You DO like him"  I left out the last part more like a whisper.

"You are talking nonsense Isaac"

"Oh, dude, you are in it for real. He is the hard type isn't he?"

"More like the stupid type"

"Why stupid?"

"Dude he is an alpha, he is one of the strongest werewolves and they can super hear, super smell, super that super this"

"Yeah yeah you are right he is a little stupid considering he hasn't found out about your SO obvious crush on him"  I say stepping backwards laughing low in between words.

"F@@k you Isaac" he said smiling..

It is nice having friends, real friends, with whom you can talk and talk nonsense anytime...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹