•16• °My life, My way°

*Scott*

I got off the bus and I followed him
"STOP" I almost yelled.
He stopped and turned around.

"What exactly do you want?"

I walked a bit closer to him "about yesterday"

"You don't have to..., You don't have to like everybody, I understand okay..."

"Yeah but there are things you didn't hear"

"I think I heard enough" he said letting out a little sigh

"Look what you heard..., I didn't mean any of them I really didn't"

"If you didn't then why did you say them?"

I didn't know what to say, I didn't want my confession to be like this...

"Whatever it doesn't matter anyway"
He said and then walked off

"No wait..." He left...

Once I got home I went to my room. I wasn't giving up so fast, I'll talk to him tomorrow again and if he doesn't want to listen then again the next day, I won't give up on my mate, I will not give up on Isaac.

Tuesday morning, finally! I ate really fast and went to school to find Isaac but he was nowhere to be found.

"Hey man" Stiles  waved at me, came closer and continued "how did it go with Isaac yesterday?"

"I couldn't tell him"

"What? Why?" He asked with an annoyed face

"Well except the fact that he left I also didn't want me telling him how I feel because off what he heard"

He went confused "Okay I am usually the smart one but you lost me there dude"

"I just don't want to tell him that I like him as an apology for the things I said"

"Ooh now I get it" he said sarcastically "you want him to forgive you, and want to tell him how you feel..., So what exactly is the problem?" He asked scratching his head

"I don't want him to think I'm telling him how I feel just for forgiveness"

"Ooh, okay, now I get it..... I get how stupid you are"

"Dude come on you're not helping" I said and walked away from him

He stopped me catching my arm "Fine, fine,  you can apologize tonight at the pack meeting and if things go right you can tell him how you feel when you meet for the bio project"

"You ARE the smart one" I told him and he smirked proudly but then I thought "and if things go wrong?"

"well you can talk to him now that he is at the field and he'll be more calm tomorrow" he answered shrugging his shoulders

My face lighted up and I turned to leave but then I turned back again "you knew where he was all along and you tell me now?"

"Well except the fact that I forgot I also like messing with you" he repeated my words, smiled and started walking backwards