•21• °A bit far and out of control°

*Isaac*

PLAYING with me?
Huh... What is wrong with him...

I continued my classes in the worst mood possible, all I could think about was Scott...

I actually shouldn't but I can't help it. He is getting on my nerves, how can he not understand the sentence 'we better stop talking'?

Maybe he just wants to be my friend but he has messed up every time he tried aaaand I can't be friends with Scott, I like him way too much... but on the other hand why was he upset about the kiss yesterday, he was upset, wasn't he?
Even though he said he didn't care... "Aaaaaaaahhhhh" I screeched my head with both hands.

"Mr. Lahey do you think it's funny to scream while I'm teaching?"

Oops I guess I didn't yell only in my head... "No. I'm sorry miss"

She continued... Fortunately she didn't send me to the principal, going there last period is the worst...

At lacrosse practice I noticed Scott sitting on the bench...
What's wrong, is he okay...? NO. Focus on the game Isaac you don't care...

"I have tried okay... Many times actually... But he never listens"

I accidently heard someone say.
Scott...
I looked over at him...
My hearing was not focused there, so did I imagine it?

"Isaac always walks away not giving me the chance to tell him how much I feel about him..."

I didn't... This time it was louder, but why did I hear him... Wait a second... WHAT DID HE SAY??

How... much... he... feels... about me? What?

"Hey Isaac THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DAYDREAM" couch yelled and woke me from my thoughts.
"Yes couch!" I smiled and continued playing lacrosse

After practice I took a bath and tried to find Scott but he had already left. I decided to go to his house; we have a project to do any way.

I was not far from his house when I saw him get off his bike. Why is so late, I walked here.

I stopped and watched him, he left the door open, and I waited, maybe he would come out again but no.
What IS wrong with him?

I got inside a little hesitant but there was no other smell inside the house, only his and I followed it upstairs. I lined on the door frame of the room he was in. He immediately noticed me.

💥AN💥: there will be smut after this, not way too much but it's there. If anyone doesn't like it should pass to the next chapter. And I don't know if it's good, I tried 🌹

"Isaac? How did you get in?" He asked shocked.

"You left the door wide open, like... you didn't even try to close it" I answered his question

"Isaac I think you should go..."
What? Is he serious?

"You are kicking me out?" I asked crossing my arms, but he turned his back on me?
This is so confusing

"Right now it's just not the time..."

"The time for what; I just came for the bio project"

"Can we do it another day?" He almost yelled "Besides you were the one who didn't want to talk to me." Ok that's it's, why do I even bother?

"Fine, I really don't know why I even thought of talking to you... Do the fricking project on your own and don't ever... ever talk to m........." What the... He suddenly came closer, grabbed me by my hands and pushed me on the wall, now his hands resting on the wall and his face too close to mine. "...Again" I finished my sentence.

Not even a second after, he put his lips on mine.

I was shocked for a few seconds but I responded to the kiss. I put one hand on his waist and with the other one I was playing with his hair. Our lips move together like they're made for each other.

I am losing my mind here trying to figure out what's going on.

The kiss was gentle but full of emotions, we finally broke the kiss both breathing heavily.

"Scott?" was the only thing that came through my mouth.

He didn't respond he was looking me straight in the eyes, well I'm guessing that was the only straight thing going on here.

I was about to say something but he kissed me again, more passionate this time, he grabbed my waist with both hands and pulled me closer.

Both my hands were playing with his hair now. We may have not talked about a single thing but who am I to stop this.

He caught my bottom lip and licked it asking for entrance which I was not strong enough to deny.

He was exploring my moth with his tongue and i got to admit he works well good.

I was so in to what was happening, the fact that I Isaac Lahey was making out with the one I like, that I didn't realize we were moving until Scott pushed me on the bed and fell right on top of me...

He was staring on my eyes again, with his brawn puppy eyes and he smelled lust. "Not that I'm complaining but don't you think this is a bit fa..." I didn't even finish talking and our lips were connected again. Really I'm not complaining but this is going way out of hand way too fast.

We continued making out until Scott broke the kiss to take my shirt of. "Scott I don't think you should do that" I told him trying to stop him from taking of my shirt, but failed.

He threw my shirt away and immediately attacked my lips with his again.

I was weak and under the control of the boy I've fallen hard for.

We were kissing passionately when Scott started caressing my body sending shivers all over it.

After making out for few minute I break the kiss gasping for air. Scott gave me a peck on the lips then started living wet traces from my ear down to my collarbone. "Scott please, you should stop now" But he shut me up with a kiss, left me gasping and then he continued what he was doing.

"Scott... let's... talk about... uhhhh... it" He continued kissing my neck, me telling him to stop was pointless.
Until he found my neck's sweet spot and "uuhhh SCOTT" I moaned his name...

He suddenly stopped... He pushed with his hands so he was right above my head, I was breathing heavily and he was in no better condition. A few seconds later he jumped off me...

"Isaac I'm so so sorry..." I get up watching him, trying to understand what is going on. "I am so sorry" he goes again not even looking at me

 "I am so sorry" he goes again not even looking at me

"Scott!" I tried calming him down

"I told you before that you should go. I am so sorry"

What......?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hey hope you like this chapter.!
Let's see if things will get better for our boys or go down hill...🤔

Also I would like you to go check Iuliabaciu2 ' book
Dangerous game
It is a very good story indeed!!!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹