•6• °I'm not like that°

*Scott*

We were are a party, Stiles was stuck dancing with this random girl, definitely not enjoying himself. I know he would have been only if he was dancing with someone else but he's too chicken to tell him how he feels so that's going to take long.

I saw Isaac, I saw him looking at Stiles all smily face, I just stood there for a bit looking at his smile, and his smile is so... Ehm his smile is just a smile, yeah...
Anyway, what was he smiling about?
He was looking at Stiles; Does he like Stiles?

I got closer to him so he could hear me, put my hand on his shoulder to draw his attention

"Do you like him?"
Just the idea of me being right made me a little angry, I don't know why, but I didn't like it.
"You do?" I go as he wasn't answering.

"What? No Scott! He is just a funny dancer".

Once I heard his answer I calmed down.

"Oh yeah I know that, it is new for you. Good thing that you don't though" Once the last word came out of my mouth i understood what I said, he was staring at me like he did too...

"What do you mean good?" He asked

Ehm.., Do I even know what I mean...

"It wouldn't work he had a crush on someone for too long"
Yeah, that's exactly what I ment...

After that being said I moved to the kitchen room. The drinks were there.

Time pastes by and I started getting bored, Stiles was still dancing with that girl, so I thought I check on Isaac. I found him and he was dancing with a girl too, they were about to kiss.... my eyes opened wide and I growled loud, way too loud but werewolf loud. I didn't even do it on purpose, i guess if i wasn't werewolf i would blame it on the alcohol but i am so why did I do that...

It was crowded around me so he didn't see me, he said something to that girl and left. Once I see him approach I jump in front of him "looking for me?"
"Not really, but I was going to tell Stiles I'm leaving, I guess you can pass him the message"

I went to say something but he left before I could. I cleared my head and went for Stiles, it was late, school night and i am sure his going to be happy we are leaving.

We got in the car

"that was a beautiful girl you got for yourself" I teas him

"Oh shut up and drive already" he responded as he turned his head at the window.

"Where's Isaac?" He asked

"He left"

"Alone? Why?"

"How should I know, I don't know if he even likes me"

"Wow.."

"What?"

"Why such a sad puppy voice Scotty?"

He got no respond, well what was I supposed to say I didn't know what was wrong with my voice.

"You like him"

"Yeah he looks like a good dude why wouldn't I?"

"No no... Fistly everyone looks good to you, secondly it was a statement not a question and thirdly i ment you like him like him"

"What!!? Trying to get back at me for the joke? Not funny Stiles, I am not like that.!"

"I am just trying to help a sad confused puppy, that's all"

"Well I'm not sad nor a puppy. But how about this, when you tell that person how you feel I'll give you every right to say anything you want for my feelings"

"You are a jerk you know that?"

I drove Stiles to his place and then went home.

The next day I woke up ate and went to school l, I didn't have any classes with Isaac, I was waiting for lunch to talk to him. I just wanted to know why he left like that.

But he never came, I didn't see him all day so i got a bit worried, what if something happened while he was going home yesterday? I better go see if he is alright... But, I don't know where he lives...

...

Oh! School Secretary!!

I got his number but i thought I should go home first. I ate did some cleaning and then i peaked up my phone, but my mom came in...

"You did stuff?

"Huh?"

"You did cleaning"

"Oh, yeah"

"Are nervous about something"

"What?"

"You do that some times when you are nervous... If there is anything I can help ju..."

"Mom not nervous just wanted to help, I'll just not do it again"

"Oh no no i wasn't complaining. Anyway thank you"

Huh nervous about what?

Once she left I took my phone again and called.

No answer...

I got more worried, i don't know him at all but i couldn't help myself from being worried, so I called again.

-Hello?
-Hey Isaac... I didn't see you today at lunch so I asked for your number at the school's secretary, I hope you don't mind.
-Scott?
-Yeah.. (I am such and idiot... ) Ehm, I just wanted to make sure you are okay. You left alone yesterday and I didn't see you at school so...
-No I'm fine... I better go i have stuff to do, bye.

And he hung up.
Just like that.
Bup....

So many things to think about.

Why does he act like that?
He doesn't like me or something?
That night at the party.
Why did i growl?
Why was I angry he was about to kiss that girl?
And why am i so sad right now..?

I can't explain any of it.

What if he is m...?

...
Nah my inner wolf would have been crazy about him, besides I am not like that...

So I am going to ignore all this craziness, probably just my imagination.

Maybe not ignore, I'll do something, I'll find myself a beautiful lady.

That will do it!

That was it hope you liked it, any comments are welcome..!
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹