👣 One👣

Farhana

Adding two of her books into the backpack i pick my journal and phone before i saunter lazily out of my bedroom, I'm not a morning person but today i seem to be extra grumpy so i hope nobody should try to irritate me, I walk down the stairs kicking the few toys probably dropped by my little brother out of my way.

I head to the kitchen where my step mum is probably preparing breakfast which i rather eat at the school canteen than this scrappy looking burnt plantain, I open the fridge wide open ignoring her gaze that's penetrating through my soul i take the remaining kilishi and youghurt.

I stuff it into my backpack and exit the parlour only to be greeted by the sight of my junior brother ripping my journal into pieces.

"Small grandpa what the fuck?" I say and snatch the pieces he ripped from one of the pages making the 4years old kid to start crying and like expected his mum rush out of the kitchen.

"What did you do to him?" My step mum ask and i ignore her, I zip open my backpack and put my journal as i grumble whatever under my breathe

"Farhana.
This is highly unacceptable you can't literally boss everyone in this house,
Why will you beat him?" My stepmother ask making me to snort.

"Because i want to.
Look jawahir or whatever is that name of yours,
I can do whatever i want because this is my father's house i pretty much have more right here than you, so i don't care of whatever your opinion is whatsoever." I say removing my ringing phone.

"You are very selfish.
Everyone care about you in this house but you just care about yourself, he's your brother he's just 4years old you can't possibly be cruel to everyone." The middle age lady who happened to be my evil stepmother say and i throw a deadly glare at her.

I seriously doesn't want to say a single word because whatever i will say will sure just make her upset for at least a week,
People always thought that a single apology will wiped off the memory and pain they inflicted on someone,
Time doesn't heal it open up some wounds, a stupid apology won't bring back the lost and damaged they've done to your life, not when anytime you look up you see the very person that destroyed something very dear to you.

"This conversation isn't over farhana,
Your dad is coming back today,
you and i will know who's the woman of the house." She yell as i exit the parlour laughing at her stupid idea of reporting me to my dad.

Growing up wasn't fun at first i thought i can put everything behind, forgive my stepmother and let by gone be a history but as we grow up she makes me realise that it is impossible since she spend most of her time with my elder sister, there motherly daughter relationship so perfect making me realise that i can never have that and she's the reason i won't experience that, I bid goodbye to our gateman and exit the gate,
I spot the familiar BMW and quickly slip in.

"OK.
Now that look on your face gat me worried?" My only bestfriend in the whole planet ask and i shrug.

"Just drive i don't want to deal with this knowing I'm attending that evil lecture for the first time." I say with a sigh as i release a heavy breathe.

Ibrahim has been my friend since secondary school days he has been there for me, he was there when all the school turn against me so they wouldn't be bullied just by speaking to me, he was there when everyone makes me angry at home and i have to hide in the school field to cry, he was there when everyone wasn't so he's pretty much the only close person in my life aside my dad and other family members.

"So are you excited?" He ask with a glance and I snort.

"Very excited indeed." I say sarcastically and he roll his eyes.

"You are going to be fine,
This dude isn't going to do anything to you whatever happened was because he was young and probably want to be feared by everyone in the school."my optimistic bestfriend say trying very much to reassure me that I'm still going to enjoy my favorite course.

We arrive at the school premises and I sigh, Ibrahim give me a pitiful look making me to shrug, we both climb out of the car and he offer to help me with my backpack which i gladly agreed.

" I need to use the bathroom,
You should go i will come immediately. "I say as i feel my bladder burning wonder what makes me not to use the bathroom this morning.

" you should hurry up,
It's 5minutes before the lectures start."he warns and i node.

I skip through the school premises to the bathroom area, I burst into one of the female bathroom, do my business and exit the bathroom,
I quickly wash my hands and rush out but collide into someone making me to look up.

"I pretty much heard what you said to my mum this morning." My step sister say and shrug.

"OK.
Very good." I say not wanting deal with her debatable self and brush past her.

I walk quickly picking my pace and running to my department,
Once i spot the familiar lecture hall i start running since i see everyone rushing inside the building, I tripp on my steps but refuse to slow down as i run to the lecture hall only for the door to be close on my face.

I walk to one of the windows and stand, I look into the hall and it is packed with at least 50 students making me to release a heavy breathe, I look to the podium where the familiar figure is writing on the white board and I sigh.

"Hey you!" He called and i look up through the window.

"Get out from my lecture hall premises." He say gesturing with his hand for me to move away.

"But sir i was just seconds late." I say defensively and he stare callously into my eyes with so much hatred burning inside them.

I sigh and walk out from the window wondering how I'm going to cope and deal with this Mephistophelean lecturer for the next 5months.

Hey here is you very first chapter.

Will farhana ever settle her difference with her step sister?

Will she ever give her stepmother a chance?

Will she and Mr huzaif ever get along?

To find out continue reading tale of farhana.

Also add my other book chronicles of Abduljabbar.

Thank you.