💕sixteen💕

Huzaif

With my left hand on the steering wheel i focus my gaze outside trying my best not to pay attention to whatever my mum is saying but it's impossible since she won't stop talking about that girl since we left the mall.

"I feel really guilty for all the things you've make her been through during your highschool,
she's a nice girl,
Instead of you wasting your time hating her this much why not make her your girlfriend she's a wife material." My mum say and i roar into laughter making her to keep quiet staring weirdly at me, I laugh so hard to the point some tears slip from my eyes.

"Becareful,
I'm not ready to die soon," my mum say as i overtake one of the trailer.

"Girlfriend.
Come on mum of all the ladies in this planet,
Why will i choose her,
she's an idiot i will never have any feeling toward that girl other than the intense distasteful desires that i have for her."I say and my mum snort.

"The last time i checked she's the only lady in your life,
who knows maybe you are trying to hide your feelings by hurting her because the hatelove thing is common in love." My mum say and i just ignore her you can never win an argument with African mum's so it's pointless.

"She's a nice girl huzaif,
Why not try to be nice to the girl maybe you can see the good side of her, you can't just hate someone without a reason,
What is it that she did to you that makes you hate her soo much?" My mum say looking at me and i release a heavy breathe.

"She got me expelled mum or did you forget that?" I say and she snort.

"Cut me that crap you hate that girl even before the expelled thing occur,
There must be something that you are hiding." My mum say and i turn on the radio but she off it making me to release a tiring breathe.

"Stop acting like a baby,
This girl it's a nice decent girl,
I'm not asking you to be in love with her just be nice to her,
What will it cost you to be nice to people, you know how much i care about you, I always support you regardless your petulant behaviors you will do as i say adyan and you will be nice to that girl." My mum scold,
i node with a cheeky annoying grin making her even frustrated the more as she playfully beat me on the shoulder making me to pout.

"OK mummmmmmyyy." I say smiling at her and she smile shaking her head probably because of my infantile behavior.

"I'm serious huzaif.
I know you very well you don't hate people without reason,
What is the story behind the highschool bullying?" She ask and i turn my gaze back to the road as my mind wander back to those days.

"There's no story mum,
I just don't like her." I say and my mum node.

The drive turn into a complete quiet one, ofcrse my mum is right i have been in that school years before she was admitted even after she got admitted i never hated infact i alway have this estranged compassion towards her, she was always crying and isolating herself from everyone, everyone knows her as the weird girl but even then i never let anyone hurt her but then something happened when i was in my last year changing everything, turning that compassion into a distasteful desires.

"Mum i will have to go back to school,
I will be home immediately after the board meeting." I say as the gate to our house open.

"OK.
Don't forget we are going to hajiya mami's house,
her daughter salima is also back." My mum say and i humm in response.

My mum always try to do the matchmaking thing with that girl but sorry it's not my fault that i don't like the girl, she's beautiful and everything but she's just not my type there's something that's missing, her smile annoy me and the way she talk makes me upset if that's a reason or so but whatever i don't like the girl period my mum will never get that message.

"I don't know why you don't want to pay attention to that girl,
Salima is a beautiful nice girl,
You aren't getting any younger do." My mum complaints as i halt the car in the garage.

"She's not my type mum,
Those heavily lipsticks and potty she always put on her face in the name of make-up it's annoying,
Her smile is somehow it's not normal." I say and my mum give me a weird look.

"Whatever, as if you are normal.
I'm going to rest bring this things inside." She say and exit the car grumbling to herself making me to chuckle.

"Jamal come and helps me with this." I say and the security guy node as he close the gate.

After three trips the stuffs are all gone and I drive out of the house contemplating on wethere or not to go check on Ahmad wife, he told me she was admitted yesterday,
I decide to go check on him before heading to school since i still have plenty of time before the board meeting.

Once inside Ahmad house i chuckle at his wife who's laying on the parlour floor as if she's about dieing.

"Labiba.
Is it pregnancy that you are acting this way what will happen during delivery?" I say sitting on the floor next to her and she glare at him.

"Hey don't come here and be mean to my wife, baby your food is ready." My bestfriend say and drop the noodles with fried plantain perfectly decorated on the noodles.

"Nice presentation,
Baby sit up and eat." I say laughing and labiba ignore me as her husband help her sit upright and begin feeding her.

"Why are you here?" Labiba ask and i frown feeling offended.

"I come to check on you ofcrse.
If not because you are having my goddaughter i won't even be here." I say and she snort.

"Jerk.
So what about the farhana issue?" She ask as she open her mouth wide for her husband to feed her.

"Well it's settle." I say with a shrug and explain to them what happened in the board meeting.

"Why are you even doing this broo,
You always have this soft spot for the girl when she first came to school,
What happened?" Ahmad ask with a glance and hand his wife the glass of water.

"Nothing happened.
I just decide she's not worth to be in my good list." I say and my bestfriend snort.

"Suit yourself idiot." Ahmad say and I pick one of the plantain from his wife plate.

"She's an orphan do,
Be nice to her it's not easy to grow up without a mother,
I can't imagine what she's been through, I heard she was just 5 when her mum passed away and her dad spend almost a year or so in psychiatric hospital,
even she was diagnosed with depression." Labiba say and i chuckle.

"Everyone is depressed in this country and everyone need psychological attention once in a while." I say and labiba hiss.

"You need prayers wlh." My bestfriend wife say and i snort.

We talk for a while and i decide to head to school promising to check on her soon, as i drive to school i can't help but wonder what my life will be without my mum in it.

Please drop your comments and share.

What happened during highschool who else is curious to know?

Remember the more comments the earlier update.