💕three💕

Sitted at the one of the student sit few feets  away from the admin offices farhana cry, not because of she didn't attended her favorite lectures but because of the humiliating and disgusting word he says to her, she hate him ,she hate him so badly that she feels like strangling him to death.

"It's going to be ok  farhana.
I will figure out a way just stop crying kinji." Ibrahim say giving her a soothing path on the back,
He know how his bestfriend love her studies and a big change like that from the lecturer saying she wouldn't be attending her very favorite course is definitely going to make her really upset.

"What he said to me IB
It's what he says to me that really hurt me,
Why did he hate me soo much?
What did i do to deserve this." Farhana say in between sob and Ibrahim become really upset, he doesn't know what exactly the stupid lecturer said to her but he knows just exactly what to do and how to make everyone able to attend his lectures, he knows farhana wouldn't like it if she happens to find out but he's left with no choice, he can't watch his bestfriend suffering like this because of a narcissistic lecturer who doesn't want to let go what has happened years ago.

"It's OK.
Come on let's get you home." Ibrahim say helping her up, he pick her backpack and hold her hand as he talk to her about forgetting about whatever the jerk so called lecturer said her.

Standing by his office window looking at the busy school environment huzaif spot the familiar figure walking toward the school exit, a familiar boy hold her backpack he knows his hers because he can't possibly have two backpacks plus it's a bright dark pink, he knows the two have been friends since he can remember, he hate the boys gut but there's nothing he can literally do about him since he's his father's bestfriend son and also the very person that helped his dad when things where miserable for him,
the boy is a complete mummy's and daddy's boy doesn't really knows and understand the meaning of grown up which is awful for him, his eyes goes to there entwined hands and huzaif feel disgusted by it muttering very cheap girl to himself he turn his gaze back to the office and decide to call the day off since he feel so tired, he wonder how people make a career out of teaching it's a dump thing to him.

By the time farhana reaches home she's laughing and her mood is far better than when they left the school premises, thanks to her bestfriend and his silly jokes.

"I will go check mum at the hospital before I head home." Ibrahim say halting his car by the gate.

"Say hello to her." Farhana say and pick her backpack from the back seat.

"OK.
Don't murder anyone in there." Ibrahim say as his bestfriend exit the car.

"Drive safe." Farhana say laughing and exit the car,

Ibrahim watch as she enters the house before he drive away, knowing exactly what to do to make his bestfriend back to her favorite class even do it's illegal but it's the only way out.

Huzaif madaki is the only son of Alhaji Ahmad madaki and his beloved wife hajiya jidderh they love there two children, huzaif who's the last born and his sister amal who's already married with two children but that doesn't make there son to grow up sometimes they wonder what and when will there son become responsible.

"Good afternoon Mumm." Huzaif say tiredly and lay on the 3 sitter couch his mum is sitting, he uses her lap as a pillow making her to smile.

"How was your first day?"she ask strucking her fingers into his hair.

" bored mum,
I feel so tired."huzaif say sulking like a 5years old child.

"You will get use to it.
Get up and go shower,
And come back let me cut those damn long finger nails." His mum say knowing very well that if she didn't cut them her petulant son wouldn't mind leaving them to keep growing.

"I'm tired mum,
How can uncle Ahmad take this stressful career that's why the doctors probably ask him to take a break,
The students are worst than how he spoke highly of them,
They are dumb none of them answer the question i ask them right." Huzaif say with a snort and his mum shake her head with a slight chuckle.

"It's your duty to teach them if they don't know, everyone is blessed in a different way." Hajiya jidderh say her son may be very petulant and extra grumpy but he's a very smart kid he's an A grade student through out his school days he just have this problem of been a bully which they have to deal with pleading parents and school authority for there son behavior.

"Where's dad?" Huzaif ask not wanting to listen to his mum advice.

"He.....she doesn't get to finish her sentence the door open and a 6'7 giant man step inside making huzaif to sit upright knowing how his dad hate when he behave like a child.

" welcome back dad. "Huzaif say and his dad look at him, a type of look that huzaif knows he's in trouble making him to sit closely to his mum.

" so it's your first day and the entire student already hate you,
Why can't you just for once be like normal human being, I know it was a bad idea for Ahmad to even let you lecture those innocent student, why do you have to behave like a tyrant what benefit do you get from that?"His father's thunderous voice echo around the parlour.

"Honey you need to sit,
What did he do?
I'm sure there's an explanation for this." Hajiya jidderh say trying to calm her angry husband.

"Go on.
Tell us why you forbid the student from entering the lecture hall,
Huzaif madaki if you want peace in this house never make any student life miserable in that school, they were very happy with there studies until you come along,
why can't you be a role model to them instead of been oppressive to everyone." His dad spat and huzaif feel the anger in him accumulating.

"I was nice to everyone dad,
Who even say all this lies to you,
Why do you have to believe them instead of me your son?" Huzaif say,
He hate when his parents get upset because of him.

"Why should i believe you huzaif,
Firstly Ibrahim told me everything and why do i have to believe you when I'm 100%sure he's saying the truth,
Let go off the past huzaif that girl did nothing to you, all the pain you inflicted on her years ago is enough,
Do me a favor and for once do the right thing which is be nice to everyone." His father say and storm upstairs angrily.

"It's OK." Hajiya jidderh say and hug her sulking son.
I understand your anger huzaif but whatever happened between you and that girl it's in the past, move past it i will go speak to your dad."she say and kiss him on the cheek and head upstairs to meet her husband.

Huzaif feels the hatred he has towards her multiplying, he's sure going to make her life a living nightmare one that she will wished she never attend his class, he will make her life in the school so miserable that she will have to leave by herself, he pick his phone and called one of the student to let all the student he ask not to attend his class be present in his next class,
He leave the parlour to his apartment making all sort of sinister calculation on how to make her life a living nightmare.

Don't forget to vote, comments and share,

Add up my other story
Forbidden: A love to die for.