💕sixty nine💕

Farhana's POV

3days after we are back from the extravaganza wedding shopping in Dubai, it's just 5days to the wedding by Saturday i will finally be sharing the love of my life with another lady, I'm at my husband parent house helping in making some of the arrangement for the wedding i don't want to keep isolating myself and wallowing in the four wall of my house,
   it all feel soo unreal that my husband is going to marry but it's real, he's marrying a lady millions of time beautiful than me someone that adore him and won't inflict the type of pain I've caused him, someone that will heal him from the distasteful desires i have shown him,
  At first i thought we are going to stay in thesame house so i selected beautiful furnitures that i will refurnished the parlour but huzaif say feenah wouldn't like it she's a bit strict when it comes to her privacy and he say i will go on my own shopping spree after the wedding so i won't be lonely when they leave for there honeymoon in Bulgaria.

"Mum can i get an extra IV." Ya Abla say snapping me out of my day dream.

"There are some in the bedroom,
Let's quickly round up with this souvenir so we can cook dinner, it's getting late, Farhana aren't you exhausted?" My mother in-law ask worriedly as i place the sticker on the golden fancy plate with  Thanks for attending the Adfnah's weddings written stylish on it.

"I am,
I will just round up this and go home." I say as the parlour door open gaining our attention.

"Mummy." My husband say coming inside the parlour he look really stress out he's sulking like a baby.

"Meye haka adyan ka girma ka fi karfina yanzu tunda zaka iya rike mata biyu,
What's with the infantile behaviour." His mum say as he wrapped his hand around her neck in a childish way he clearly doesn't notice me.

"Kar da ka kashe mun uwa.
Remove your hand from her neck." Ya Abla say smacking his hand making me to chuckle slightly at them and his head instantly snap to mu direction.

"Hana." He say suprise removing his hand from his mum.
"I thought you've gone home already." He say sitting next to his mum staring at me as his eyes wander to my now very visible pregnancy bump.

"Yeah.
I'm about leaving." I say and stand up with a tiring sigh.

"Let me drop you at home." He say and I shake my head.

"Nah i will be fine i want to stop by Labiba house." I lie because i just want to be alone for now.

"Perfect because I'm going there to." He say standing up as I grab my veil from the couch.

"Kije ya kai mana tunda shima chan zai je
You look tired Abla bring the remaining pepper chicken for her." Huzaif mum say and his elder sister rush to the kitchen.

"Give us a minute mallam." His mum say and he quietly leave the parlour with his phone press to his ear.

"Farhana." His mum call and gesture for the space next to her on the couch for me to sit.

"Kiyi hakuri kinji
Everything will be a story some day, I know it hurt, every woman in your shoes will be hurt but i want you to please be strong for me and your baby to, feenah is a nice girl i don't think she will cause any problem for you,
Zaman aure daman hakuri akeyi
Right." My mother in-law say and i node.

I don't know why but i just don't feel like crying my emotion is so drained that it just doesn't hurt that much.

"Here." Ya Abla say handing me the black nylon and I collect muttering a thank you.

"Good night." I say and stand up, I grab my handbag from the couch heading to the door.

"If not because this boy is my brother i would have kill him for hurting this innocent girl." I hear ya Abla's voice as i exit the parlour.

I walk to the garage and my husband is on the phone with this smile that i know only someone you are infatuated with can make you smile that way, he quickly end the call and reach to help with my handbag but i decline, he open the front passenger door for me and i slip in with a sigh.

"I will stop by AZ to grab something for Labiba." He say once inside the car and i humm in response.

The drive is a quiet one , basically because I'm not in a good mood to talk, we find a spot and park in the AZ mall making me to sigh.

"I will wait in the car." I say tiredly and huzaif glance at me with a shrug, he leave the car running saying je won't stay long as i watch him disappear into the mall.

After about 5minutes i decide to turn off the car and go inside the mall, I
need to do something to clear my head, I exit the car and walk to the mall entrance but bump into someone.

"Sorry." I say and look up to see the familiar face.

"Hey babe." Huzaif say meeting with me.

"Sakina." He say with a confuse look and she smile at him

"Doctor." She say as she glance at my pregnancy bump.

"How have you been and your husband?" He ask with his hand around my waist.

"They are fine,
I'm glad i listen to your wife and mend my marriage rather than ruine other's people home." Sakina say i will take that as a compliment or whatever.

"Ohh okk good for you." Huzaif say with a nervous chuckle.

"I heard you are taking a second wife." She say and i glance at her.

"Uh...uhmmm yeah." My husband say scratching the back of his head.

"At least he's marrying someone fresh not a leftover." I grumble and they both give me a confuse look.

"We will just l......my husband try saying but i quickly interrupt.

"No let me make something clear to this to her." I say really upset as i step forward facing sakina, I feel all the pain she's caused me exploding over my body.
Yes my husband is getting married and I'm happy about it,
Atleast I'm not stuck with a cheating husband that doesn't have taste in Ladies, my husband have respect for me that's why he's taking a second wife instead of sleeping around,
I don't regret a single thing i say to you because the truth is that you are a home wretcher just like i said to you,
Stay away from my husband. "I say with a glare and walk pass her with a nudge as huzaif quickly saunter to meet up with me.

" calm down babe."he say trying to touch me but i swat his hand away wiping my tears and he grab me forcefully twirling me around to face him.

"Hana." He say worriedly and i just breakdown making him to quickly embrace me into a hug.

"I'm sorry." I say in a whisper as he just whisper soothing word into my ear, after what seems like forever i stop crying, we both climb the car and decide to just head home.