💕fourty six💕

Listening to her husband long tirade hajiya jidderh stay quiet, there's no single word she can say to make her temperamental husband keep quiet,
Sure enough his elder brother did call him already, hajiya jidderh hate that her junior sister did what she did but she understand how difficult it is for both she and her daughter besides she will do same if she happens to be in her shoes,
Huzaif and kamilahs relationship isn't something she will be proud of, sure they are both at fault but her son is a very manipulative person She's sure he was the one that lure kamilah into whatever it is that happen between them.

"You think ya Mukhtar will favor huzaif because he's my son,
Sure mami is your sister and she did everything out of love but my brother isn't stupid atleast not after knowing his daughter will probably be barren for the rest of her life all because of your irresponsible son,
I told you jidderh, i told you time without number you have spoilt this boy, he doesn't understand right from wrong and he do everything he pleased because he knows you will always cover up his mess and look what it landed us to." The elderly man spat.

He's upset with his wife and son most especially, he understand she's a mother she's doing all that to protect her son but huzaif will always be huzaif nothing else, he knows the type of person his elder brother is and he knows that there's no way he can question his decision.

"Ahmad i said I'm sorry,
This thing has already happen,
What is the solution?" Hajiya jidderh ask calmly.

"Solution?
There's no solution jidderh what upset me right now is the fact that i will have to face farhana's grandfather, my stupid son doesn't deserve someone as innocent as his granddaughter." He say and hajiya jidderh sigh.

"Ya mukhtar wants huzaifah to marry his daughter, i don't blame him because it's the only justice his daughter can find, huzaif have ruine her life " bazata sake haihuwa ba"
Who else will want to marry her?
He make the damage he will have to take the responsibility. "Alhaji Ahmad say and his wife sigh with a facepalm.

Sure this is the most disturbing news Farhana and her family will want to hear, barely 6months after marriage and this is happening she sigh with a hiss and quietly leave the bedroom.

***************
Huzaif's POV

" I am the victim here huzaif,
You think i want this to happen?
Yo..........

"Cut me that crap Kamilah,
Just get your stuffs and leave my house.
Whatever happened in the past you and i did it willingly, I didn't pressure you into doing anything and now you are blaming me for everything,
I love my wife OK," I say and Kamilah snort.

"You didn't pressure me into doing anything huzaif,
My mum was right about you,
I should have stay away from you,
It's you that got me pregnant and my mum have to make me get rid of it because of your mum,
And you promise you gonna marry me." She say and i hiss.

"I'm not marrying you kamila,
I am not going to marry you that is something that is never going to happen,
I love my wife." I say and the noise from the parlour makes me quickly exit the kitchen.

"Farhana please don't leave,
We can talk things out please i beg of you." I say grabbing the suitcase and she just let the suitcase and exit the Parlour as i trail behind her.

"Please just listen to me,
This is all a misunderstanding,
I wanted to tell you everything i swear, I love you and...........

" you know what huzaif,
You are never going to change that's just the type of person you are,
I don't have problem with what happened between you two in the past but, you sleeping with kamilah in my home is something i can never forgive you the most painful thing is that we weren't even quarrelling or something, you just did it because you wanted to, because you don't have a single respect for me, because you don't regard me as anything,
I hate you and this time i do for real,
There's no amount of pleading or anything that can change that."she say with a very distasteful look that makes me keep quiet.

I watch as she click open the black G-waggon and hop in, I facepalm with a sigh and watch as she drive out of the house.

**************
The drive to my parents house seems longer than usual i cry throughout the ride, I feel stupid for trusting an idiot like huzaif, I blame myself for everything, I spend an extra 20minutes in my parents garage crying in my car before i decide to head to the house, i wave slightly at the gateman before heading to the front porch,I try the door hook and the door is lock making me to sigh and press the doorbell.

"Ya Farhana." My junior sister say once the door open, i brush past the teenage girl and enter the parlour, my dad, stepmum and junior brother are in the parlour, I didn't say a word and just head straight to my old bedroom.

"Farhana." My dad call trailing behind me to my bedroom as i wipe my tears with the back of my hand.

"Honey what happen?" He ask as i kick the bedroom door open.

I lay on the bed and literally breakdown, as i hear my step mum faint voice asking what is happening.

"Farhana,
What is wrong you are scaring us?
Did you and huzaif quarrel my dad ask and i just ignore him.

I just want to be alone, i don't want to talk or say anything to anyone, I'm angry at myself for trusting huzaif, at my family for getting me married to the stupid boy at everyone and everything.