💕five💕

Rushing out of her bedroom farhana kick the children toy away from her door, she never understand why her junior siblings won't play in there bedroom.

"Good morning daddy." Farhana say with a smile and kiss her dad on the cheek before sitting on the chair next to him on the dinning table.

"Morning baby,
You are up early today?" Armaan say smiling at his daughter as he raise the spoonfull of  his plantain porridge to her mouth.

"No thanks dad you know how i hate that shit,
I have an early lecture by 7:30." Farhana say as she glance at her angry step mum.

"Should i drop you ,
I'm heading to work now?"her dad ask and she shake her head.

" nah.
Ibrahim is coming to pick me up."farhana say and her dad node as her stepmother clear her throat gaining the two attention.

"We need to talk." Jawahir say releasing a heavy breathe making her husband to give her a questionable look.

"Dad,
I gotta go Ibrahim is here." Farhana say putting her ringing phone back inside her backpack.

"No you sit your ass down farhana,
Baby i am sick and tired of you treating farhana differently,
Nobody and nothing matters to you aside she, samira and this little kids seems to be insignificant in your life,
Not to mention how disrespectful she treat's everyone in this house." Jawahir say in one breathe because she's been so exhausted with how badly farhana treated everyone lately.

"Dad i will just go because i really don't want to have a bad day, and starting this conversation will just ruin my whole day." Farhana say and storm out of the dinning table as she hear her dad scolding her stepmother.

She hate it when her stepmother thinks she is mean because, farhana believe she was the one been mistreated because the woman who promised to treat her like a daughter failed to do so, she always put her daughter's need first and that really makes farhana furious, as time goes on she begin to generate an intense hatred toward her one that makes all the memories of her lonely childhood resurfaced.

"Why aren't you picking your phone?" Ibrahim ask once his bestfriend enter the car.

"I'm sorry,
Just drive." Farhana grumble with a sulk and throw her backpack in the back seat making him to raise a questioning brow at her.

"You need to give her a chance hana,
I know it's difficult but sometimes we do things to move past it." Ibrahim say and farhana snort ignoring him.

"Fine.
But life is short and we can't waste it by having soo much hatred inside us." Ibrahim say as he slightly hold his throbbing head.

Farhana glance at her bestfriend, she watch as he squeeze his eyes shut and open them with a sigh.

"Do you want me to drive?" She ask worriedly and Ibrahim halt by the road side with a sigh.

"Yeah please." He say and farhana look at him worriedly wondering what's wrong with him lately.

"You need to go for check up do." Farhana say as she open the car door for them to switch sides.

"I'm fine it's just one of this weird annoying episodes." Ibrahim say as they both climb into the car.
"Just drive like a normal person please." Ibrahim say because his bestfriend driving skill will probably give him a heart attack.

By the time the two reach school it's already 5minutes before the lecture time, they sit in the second seat before the last role it's not the best place to hear what the lecturer is saying but Ibrahim says he's having a headache,

"Maybe you should go home,
Why did you even come knowing you aren't feeling too well." Farhana scold her bestfriend who ignore her and lay his head on the desk.