💕sixty seven💕

Farhana's Pov

Two months after my husband is been discharged from the hospital nothing changes between us,
   before we leave the hospital that day huzaif told me he think we both should go our separate ways because there's nothing left in our marriage, he told me i deserve someone better than him,
he said he need to heal and maybe someday if we are destine for each other fate may bring us back together, he said i should think about it and any time i make my decision i should let him know so we can divorce,
  That day i cry, I tell huzaif that i love him and I'm sorry for treating him the way i did, i told him how much he mean to me and that he's the too thing that ever happen to me since my mother's death, i told him there's nothing to think about because i want to be with him for the rest of my life,
Even when i said I'm pregnant he say we can co-parent and still insist i should think deep about what he said,after that conversation
He didn't say a word he just leave the hospital room and we were both drove home.

I am trying very hard to show my husband just how much he mean to me, every single day i pray to Almighty to bring peace and find a way of resolving the difference between us, huzaif and I barely speak, even if i try to make conversation he avoid it,
His silence is killing me but i am ready to do everything it takes to be with my husband, I'm going to fight for my marriage no matter what it cost.

I am currently arranging the dinner it's evening and I'm suprise he still hasn't come back home, today he left home earlier than usual he said he needed break from work so he usually just go see Ahmad or his parent, the door open and my husband comes in,
He's holding a fancy looking golden bag with a name scribble on it.

"Welcome back." I say with a smile and he humm in response huzaif barely stare me in the face since we left the hospital he barely smile or speak to me.

"My mum say i should bring this to you." He say and drop the bag on the dinning table before sitting on the chair with a sigh.

I glance at him and then turn my gaze to the bag, i grab the bag and it's a perfume i drop it aside with a heavy breathe,
I dish the yam pepper soup into a bowl plate and drop it in his front as he mutter a thank you, I just sit quietly on my chair staring at huzaif as he eat his dinner, he look different it's like everyday he swim into a special river that increases his beauty, I gulp down the saliva in my mouth and look down to the table, maybe if i share the good news with him he will be happy.

"I......we both say in unison and he glance at me then turn back to his plate if food.

" you go first."he say not looking at me  and I release a deep breathe.

"I went to the hospital yesterday." I say with a pause and he humm in response.
"The doctor say I'm having twin." I say with a smile it's my first ultrasound since they told me I'm pregnant.

"That's good news." Is the only thing he say making my smile turn into a disappointed grin.

"Well,
I wanted to tell you i am seeing someone and we've started talking about marriage, i just want to tell you before you hear it somewhere else." My husband say and i swear to god i feel like a sharp knife has been stab into my heart.

"Mar....mar..marr...iage." I say stammering terribly and he look up from his plate of food.

"Yes,
Like i said previously Farhana,
If you don't want to stay i can always give you what you want." He say do he's not staring at me but i can hear the seriousness in his voice.

"Ofcrse not i love you, you are my husband i will never leave you,
It's fine if you want to take a second wife in as much you will still be my husband and the father of my babies, I dong mind." I say trying really hard not to break down and he look up.

"OK.
I have spoke to my parent already the wedding is in 4weeks." He say staring at me and i node dropping my gaze to the table.

"Allah ya kaimu." Is the only word i can say and he mutter Ameen.

"I will just go to bed
Goodnight." He say standing up from the dinning table and i look up at him, I Stare at him until he disappear up the stairs and i hear the door shut before i breakdown.

I cry on that table blaming myself for everything, I am the source of all the problem in my marriage and now look where it land me to but regardless whatever decision my husband make i will never leave this house, this is my home and no lady can come kick me out.

The next day huzaif left earlier than usual saying he need to get something for the wedding preparation in Lagos and he will spend two days, I am currently watching television series to pass time and get my mind off the news of having a rival as my doorbell ring, I stand up with a sigh and creak the door open.

"W.....what the hell!" I yell staring at my bestfriend who's grinning at me like an idiot.

"It's me,
I told you I'm gonna beat the crap out of that disease." He say and I'm suprise to see ya Abla and even my mother in-law with him.

I open the door widely for them to come in and they all sit as Ibrahim told me he got back yesterday and he's been discharge from the hospital cancer free, I feel soo happy for him,
After we talk for a while Ibrahim left and tell my mother in-law to call him when they are done so he will come pick them since he is the one that bring them, there's silence for a while and i just breakdown i already know what this conversation will be about.

"Farhana kiyi hakuri auren kenan
Even i myself personally talk to your husband but since this thing is already halal and he's adamant about it all we can do is wish him luck,
I really do care about you and I'm sorry that i cannot stop my son from doing this." My mother in-law say and i sniff wiping mu tears.

"It's nothing mummy,
Allah ya wuche mana gaba." I say as ya Abla wipe my tears continue saying all sort of motivation speeches that only fuel up to my guiltless.

Huzaif mum and sister stay until evening before they call Ibrahim to come pick them leaving all alone by myself in the house wallowing in self pity.

Huzaif say he will marry oo but he never marry make u no all kill me with comment.

No be everything get happy ending do.

Few more chapters to go.