💕twenty two💕

"Abla's husband is a half Nigerian his parent live there to." Hajiya jidderh say to farhana who's telling her about her family who lives in Diaspora.

"Ohhh m......farhana try to say but the door open interrupting them as they both turn there gaze to the door.

" huzaifah."hajiya jidderh called her son confuse.

There's an intense quietness in the room, the to tension gradually building up between everyone and hajiya jidderh clear her throat.

"Let me step outside for a while farhana." Hajiya jidderh announced and quietly exit the hospital room.

Farhana glance at huzaif who's standing by the door, he's wearing a navy blue thick cotton pajamas with a white beanie on his head despite that a strand of his braided hair is sticking out to his neck making her avert her gaze back to the white hospital wall.

Farhana doesn't know what to say to huzaif seeing him alone upset her so she doesn't want to think of what her reaction will be if he open his mouth to speak, the only reason she didn't kicked him out is because of his mum.

"I'm sorry." Huzaif say with a heavy sigh and farhana pick her phone from the bed.

"What i did wasn't something to be proud of and i just want you to know how bad i feel for my action and i will bare the consequence of it,
i care about you soo much and i can't lie to myself anymore because regardless whatever happened between us i still love you,
That distasteful desires towards you was just me trying to convince myself that i hate you when the reality of it is just me and my insecurities trying to vent the anger from the rejection of years ago." Huzaif say with a sigh and walk to bed.

"Fa......

" what do you want huzaif?
You think you walking into this hospital room and saying your lies will change everything?
Will it take me back to my school?
Will it make everyone to stop blaming me for getting expelled or
Is it going to change all the damage you've done in my life?"farhana ask and look up at huzaif.

"Unfortunately it won't but.......

" exactly huzaif you always have an explanation to everything,
let me make this clear to you the only reason I'm even letting you inside this room it's your mum, the only reason i haven't tell my family that you are the reason behind this is your mum because unlike you i have this thing called emotions inside me and it will be a cold day to me knowing whatever decision i will make will affect your family,
Now do me a favor and please leave this room."farhana say pointing the door and huzaif stare at her.

"I know you will not believe me but i swear I'm saying the truth, I love you i don't know how but i do and.......

" you love me?
What happened to the distasteful desires you have towards me or is it all part of showing how much in love you are with me?"farhana say with a snort and huzaif sigh.

"It's all a lie farhana,
You know i have.......

" just get out."farhana say and huzaif facepalm.

"I will give you some space but i won't make promises to stop visiting you." He say as the room open gaining there attention.

"Have a goodnight." He mutter and turn.

"Good night grandpaa." Huzaif say a little unsure to the old man who's staring between them.

"Ohhh,
Am i interrupting something?" He ask and huzaif shake his head.

"No,
I was about leaving,
Goodnight." Huzaif grumble and exit the bedroom.

"Amir give his grand daughter a questionable look and she smile with a shrug.

" what is going on between you two?"Amir ask curiously and farhana shrug.

"He's my lecturer ofcrse,
He's just worried and asking me how I'm coping just been sympathetic." Farhana say with a shrug feeling really terrible for lieing to her grand father.

"Are you sure he's just a lecturer or there's something more?" Amir ask and farhana laugh.

"Please old man there's nothing between us," farhana say and Amir raise his brow.

"I see the way he stare at you,
Let's not mention his parent come to check on you, is that all a coincidence or is it just how he care for all his students let's not mention the fact that he was the only lecturer that come out publicly to support you." Her grandfather say and farhana shake her head.

"Think whatever you want to think old man but believe it or not it's just a lecturer and student relationship nothing more." She say and Amir node.

"Good.
The doctor say you will be discharged tomorrow morning." Amir say and sit on the chair, the two continue talking mostly about family members and business but all the while amidst that conversation farhana find herself thinking about the conversation between she and huzaif.

************

"And who ask you to come to the hospital?" alhaji Ahmad thunderous voice echo around the parlour as huzaif stand behind his mum.

"She's my student dad,
Why are you overreacting about all this." Huzaif grumble he's fed up with his dad aggressive behavior towards him.

"Ohhh really?
The student you got kicked out of the school, look huzaif i know you very well and if you try anymore stupid thing wlh you want like the consequence of my actions, do me a favor and stay out of that girl life, she has suffered enough because of you." His dad say and huzaif snort.

"I love her OK,
I know what i did was wrong but i still care about her." Huzaif grumble making both his parent to look at him dumbfounded.

"Ohhh really.
Tell me about this love story?" Alhaji Ahmad say and snort.
"You don't know anything about love huzaif, you and love doesn't fit in the same sentence besides this girl deserve someone better not you because you don't deserve her love." Alhaji Ahmad say and huzaif feel offended by his dad words making him to look up.

"Everyone deserve to be love,
What i did was wrong but everyone deserve a second chance,
I......huzaif try saying but his dad interrupt him.

" shut your dirty mouth up,
Let me make this clear to you huzaif is either you stay always from that girl or i tell everyone what you did to her,
Don't test my patience because you will regret the consequences."his dad warn and head upstairs making him to sigh.

Hajiya jidderh turn with a sigh giving her son a pitiful look, she has never seem him soo vulnerable, she hug him making him to release a heavy breathe as she whisper soothing words into his ears.

Poor huzaif did he really deserve a second chance?

Will farhana ever forgive him?

Drop your comments and votes for a regular update.