💕thirty six💕

Huzaif's POV

I do be lieing if i say i didn't enjoy sleeping next to my wife, the night seems short yet long and very comforting, there's no better position than having the person you love next to you, do farhana wake up couple of times in the night just nagging about how she hate been seek, she's one of those impatient people that through unnecessary tantrum whenever they are sick, I didn't go back to bed after subhi i decide to try and cook something for her, I texted my mum earlier to Cook something niece and send to us do i didn't tell her Farhana is sick i don't want her coming to my house early in the morning,
turning the noodles into a bowl plate i prepare some tea and grab a bottle of water that isn't cold.

"Huzaif." Farhana's voice echo around the house gaining my attention.

"I'm in the kitchen." I yell searching for a fork, I'm still yet to know around this kitchen, I finally grab one from the kitchen island and exit the kitchen.

"Hey good morning.
How are you feeling ?"I ask sitting next to her on the couch and she sigh.

" bad."she say with a sigh as she sneeze, she's loosing her voice.

"Don't worry you will ne fine, just eat this and take your medication i will give you an injection that will make you feel better." I say and she stare at the noodles.

"You cook that?" She ask and I node with a smile.

"Yes for you." I say and she shake her head.

"It look soo undelicious and making me feel nauseous she say and instantly voimt on the couch as i touch her forehead, she's burning yet again,I sigh and help her up.

" let's take you to your bedroom, so you can shower."I say as we walk up the stairs she nagging about how she feel like dieing which I'm pretty much not looking forward to that.

"You will shower right so i can dress the bed for you." I say and she shake her head pouting like an adorable baby making me to chuckle.

"I can't,
My body is aching me,
Bath me please." She say as i undress the bed to change the bedsheet and lay on the cold tiles.

"Don't lay on the tiles Farhana,
You are sick get up and shower." I say and she just start crying making me to give her a confuse look as i change the pillow case.

"Hey its OK,
Sorry for yelling at you i will bath you i promise you let me just finish what I'm doing."I say kneeling next to where she's laying on the tiles, i thought she was faking the cry but then she look up at me with tears on her face making me to sigh.

" sorry, come on stand up fr the tiles right. "I say calmly and she node,I grab her by the hand and she sit on the loveseat sofa in the bedroom making me to release a heavy breathe and finish dressing the bed.

" let me set the water for you."I say and enter the bathroom, i turn on the tap to fill in the jacuzzi a warm water will do just fine.

"Farhana,
the water is set." I say and she just stare at me, I kneel next to her by the sofa as i slightly brush her forehead.

"Sorry kinji.
Please stand up and go shower so you can take your medication." I say and she sigh, I give her a hand up and she stagger probably because she's dizzy so i help her to the bathroom.

"I will wait...........

" I can't do anything can't you understand, my joints and muscle are weak."she yell really upset and i sigh.

"OK.
But.....I say then keep quiet she want me to seriously so this right now.

" I'm your wife."she say with a sigh and i release a heavy breathe.

"OK." I say confuse with my hand still holding her as she sigh tiredly.

"If you don't want to help me let me go and lay down huzaif I'm feeling really dizzy right now." She say holding her forehead with a sigh and i release another heavy breathe muttering to myself to calm down and that it's gonna be OK.

"Alright.
Sit." I say and help sit her on the bathroom chair, she just stare at me clearly fed up and tired by my stupidity she hiss tiredly and grab the underneath of the short nightwear and remove it from her body making me to avert my gaze to the tub.

"Help me." She say grabbing my hand and i stand up trying my best not to stare at anything that isn't right.

"Don't throw me on the floor huzaif,
Stop acting as if you haven't seen a girl naked before." She say and i look up at her face but her attention is on the bath tub making me sigh, she put her leg into the tub holding my hand for support as she sit with a heavy sigh making me to release a deep breathe.

"I will be right back." I say almost quickly exiting the door absentmindedly hitting my head to door making her to chuckle as i quickly close the door shut behind me.

Take a deep breathe i say to myself as i try to get rid if the image in my head, dammit i don't want to even imagine anything the doorbell ring and I quickly rush out of the bedroom.

"Rose." I say staring at the lady with the food bag and she smile.

"Yes sir.
Here is the food." She say handing me the food bag and I instantly remember.

"Please come and help me clean up something." I say and she node as I open the door widely for her.

"Your house is beautiful sir." She say and I node.

"Thank you rose,
Please help me clean up the carpet,
I will be right back." I say and drop the food bag on the dinning table and head upstairs to check if Farhana is done bathing.

Drop your comments and votes.

Innocent huzaif, Farhana baby why are you punishing my baby this way.

Check out my other book
Precluded(our love story) please

I love you all.