💕thirty two💕

The morning after the wedding
Farhana's POV.

Have you ever wish and fantasize of your dream wedding then all your fantasies comes to life, my wedding was a perfect one, everything i fantasize and wish about my wedding all came to life, a brand new Mercedes G-waggon from my so-called husband unfortunately that's my dream car, fireboy dml was present and he sang addicted it was a dream come true and when fireboy announced that someone special wants to wish me happy married i nearly fainted staring at the projected screen on the wall it was ed-shreen and the sexy Bruno-mars i think that was the best part of my wedding that i will never forget and i will live to thank the person with the surprise which unfortunately it's my husband,               everything was perfect except for the groom because i always thought, i will be marrying someone that I'm in love with not the mean lecturer that got me kicked out of school,
      I have listen to all the advice from my entire family which unfortunately i dropped every word back at home with them because like heck am i going to be a loving obedient wife, I don't love him and that will never change, it wasn't a surprise when he chooses not to even show his face in my bedroom it's a good thing he knows better to mind his own business,
      I pick my phone from the bed, talking about bed and furnitures this house is fantastic, luxurious and whatever but I'm not happy so i don't think all that matters to me, I can see my pictures and a lot of shit about the wedding on the internet people even bring up the examination malpractice thing over again bloggers and there spy life, I fling the phone in frustration and sigh staring at the wall not knowing what to do,
It's 8am i didn't go back to sleep since subhi prayer i do some recitation for an hour and was exhausted, maybe i should bath and check out the house, I roll out of my bed and head to the, bathroom to start my day.

Huzaif's POV
Have you ever thought that you do be reading a medical encyclopedia early morning after your wedding, sure nobody ever think that will happen but unfortunately here i am flipping through the pages of the giant book that I'm not even understanding anything,
   The wedding was fantastic i put my surprise into plan thanks to my bestfriend, his lousy wife and my sister's account balance sure i contributed alot, I bought the black Mercedes G-waggon with my money but the artiste thing was all my sister and my bestfriend the look on her face was fantastic, I have never seen her soo genuinely happy, she even hug me i think it's the only time during the wedding she genuinely hug me and smile without faking it,
She was crying and smiling at the same time when the live video call came in with ed-shreen and Bruno mars on the screen it was funny and worth everything.

I flip through the encyclopedia and close the book with a sigh, I miss my mum my bed and everything, I didn't bother going to farhana's bedroom yesterday because i am pretty sure she doesn't want to see my face, I wanted planning for honeymoon but my mum told me not to because it will rather pissed farhana so here i am stuck in this bedroom not knowing what to do, the doorbell ring and I glance at the wall clock 10am sure time fly real quick, i come down from the bed and kick my bedroom door open I'm wearing a black cotton pajamas with a beanie on my head, i braided my hair for the wedding my dad was upset and said i should shave off some of my hair, he later give up since i told him I'm not removing a strand from my hair i work hard to keep that damn hair.

I open the parlour door and my elder sister is standing there making me to give her a questionable look.

"So because you are married you can't greet me again." She say handing me the food bag and i chuckle.

"I wasn't expecting you this early morning." I say truthfully, she push past me and enter the house making me to sigh closing the door.

"I wasn't expecting myself to,
Where's Farhana?" She ask sitting in one of the couch.

"She's....... I try saying but was interrupt by the salam,  I look up and it's my wife it feel really weird to say that but she's my wife and she's beautiful, she's wearing one of those skirt and blouse red Ankara that perfectly fit her body, I stare until she walk to the parlour where my sister is sitting down.

" goodmorning ya Abla. "She greets as i sit on one of the chair in the dinning table I do rather admire from afar.

" morning Afrah,
How was your night,
Hope my brother is not been mean to you?"my sister say and she just slightly smile.

"Well mummy ask me to bring this to you, I will be traveling tomorrow.
We are spending the holiday with my in-laws at Dubai, if there's anything please call me kinji." My sister say the last part a little worried and hand her the brown paper bag.

"Ya Abla when are you coming back?" I ask from where I'm sitting and she turn.

"I don't know probably until this children resume, raheem is staying there to continue school something about need to learn more about the family business whatsoever." She say a little frustrated clearly not agreeing with the idea.

"The boy is just 12 why is he treating him like an adult?" I say and my sister just shrug with a heavy breathe.

"I have to get going,
I need to clear up some things before tomorrow." She say standing up ,sure my sister has her own family problems but she doesn't like sharing so whatever.

I watch as my wife walk her to the door and she whisper something to her that i can see makes her face to fall but eventually node, she close the door shut and walk to the staircase the doorbell ring and she turn back heading back to the door as i decide i need to eat whatever it is my sister bring, i head to the kitchen and grab one of the plate and noise fill the atmosphere of the house as i step out of the kitchen i drop the plate on the dinning table and decide to go greet who i guess are my wife aunts.

"Huzaif,
How was your night?'one of them ask and i node with a smile.

" we are leaving today that's why we decide to come say goodbye."one of them say if i can remember Farhana called her aunt malika.

"Haba aunt i thought you are staying for the holiday?" My wife say and her aunt chuckle.

"Your cousins are but we have work Farhana, we will call you insha Allah.
Huzaif please do take care of our daughter, we love her and she's been through a lot." One of the aunt say and i node.

After what seems like forever the announce they are leaving, Farhana and i walk them to there car watch until they leave then we both head back inside the house not a single word coming out from any of us.

Drop your comments and votes.