💕fourty nine💕

Farhana's POV
It's a week since Labiba visit, I'm sitting in my bedroom going through my facebook feeds when i come across it.

"University sue for ex student expelled
Farhana Armaan"
I decide to read the article and found out my stupid husband was the one that's once again been an idiot, I hiss and there's a knock on my bedroom door.

"Farhana your mother in-law is here." My elder sister say and my heart literally skip a beat.

I quickly stand up grabbing my veil from the wardrobe and the door to my bedroom open.

"Mummy.
Good evening." I greet and she smile weakly at me lifting me up.

"Evening Farhana.
How are you doing?" She as sitting on the edge of the bed with me next to her.

I haven't been answering her calls nor huzaif's elder sisters call I'm afraid that they will beg me and i can't say no.

"Farhana." She call and i humm in response.
Laifin huzaif dinne duk ya shafe  mu?she ask staring at me and I shake my head blinking my eyes to prevent the tears from leaving them.

"I know what huzaif did was immoral and disrespectful, I cannot tell you to go back if you don't want to,
I'm upset with him to,
Kamilah is deceased , she passed away yesterday night." She say and even do I'm upset with kamilah i feel my heart drop , the flashing images from the day she's crying in my kitchen reflect in my head.

"Farhana everything in this world isn't permanent, and you never can tell when death will come knocking ,
I know it's selfish of me but i want you to know my son is really sorry,
Huzaif had an epiphany, he's learn his lesson please just go back to your husband house." She say as i gnaw on my bottom lips until i feel the metallic taste of blood in my mouth.

"I cannot see huzaif with anybody other than you,
Yes i know he's petulant but it's all my fault i promise nothing of this nature will repeat itself,
Kiyi hakuri "
I know anytime they say sorry to someone it means they have wrong and deeply hurt him,
Sure enough my son has always been a source of pain rather than happiness to you but still I'm sorry on his behalf."she say as i wipe my tears with the back of my hand.

"He gave me this to bring it to you." She say and drop the white envelope on the bed.

I just breakdown and she gently hug me, I hate him i hate him soo much that giving him another chance is like an insult to me and my dignity,
Kamilahs sudden death did deeply touch me, she was young, used by him and then died she didn't even find the happiness she's been fighting for.

"I have to go know,
I was on my way back to Kamilahs parents house i say let me stop by and check on you." She say wiping my tears with the handkerchief.

"It's all gonna be a story some day." She whisper and stand up from the bed.

"Just rest,
Please do pick my calls." She say and i node, I wait until she exit the bedroom before i quickly pick the envelope and open it.

"Friday 16th examination to clear malpractice deformation." What does that even mean 16th is in 5days time,
As bad as i will love to tear this paper I know i need to go try my luck,
My mate are writing there finals next month who knows i can join them.

I drop the paper with a tiring sigh and facepalm, my life was simple until he came back into my life,the familiar cramp in my abdomen make me hiss and lay down back on the bed.

****************

Huzaif's POV!
The last few days has been a hectic one for me, from hospital to the court and school, the sudden death of kamilah is still something that is pretty much affecting me very badly, she died angry with me, I feel responsible for her death even do the autopsy shows it's a cardiac arrest, I still don't know if Farhana will show up for the examination but i do hope she does, the school is kind enough not to take matter to court they decide to set an exam for her and if she pass she will be re admitted back but she will have to start afresh her 400level it's a fair bargain i should have thought of this earlier.
   I was sitting in my office eating the food sent by my elder sister as a knock on my door make me sigh.

"I'm sorry sir but there's an elderly man here to see you." She say and i sigh with a node dropping the food aside and wipe my mouth with the napkin.

"Ina uni baba." I quickly greet standing up from the chair.

"Huzaifah." Farhana's grandfather say as he sit on the couch in the office and i sit beside him.

"Good evening." I greet again and he node.

"Evening,
How have you been doing?
I'm here to see my son grandson he start his residential training here today." He explain and i node.

"Ohhh .
How is everyone at home?" I ask and he node.

"Good," he say with a pause and i node.
"You should stop by this evening and take her home." He say and i glance at him.

"Aabbah is she the one that want to come back?"I ask and he shake his head.

" nope.
I know everyone in this family and your wife can be very stubborn,
If you finish from the office stop by my house we will go together to the house. "He say and stay quiet.

" I'm done with work already."I say and he chuckle slightly.

"Are you sure?" He ask and i node.

"Yes aabbah." I say and he node.

"It's OK,
Let's go,
You will have to exercise Patience with her, whatever it is she will do or say to you be patience soon enough she will understand how sorry you are." He say standing up, as i quickly grab my phone from the table as i trail behind the old man who won't stop talking about patience.